Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Agree with Jokekid and Tormod.

Its asking people for advice, keyword asking.

At the end of the day, its not that bad, so we could all probably move on.

I made an update to the Lucario File. To those complaining (complaining really?) about the Birds Eye View.

Nah, not really complaining. At least not me. Just trying to look out for ya in ways of making the hack better.

To be completely honest, I've yet to try any of these out myself, just judging from a viewers point of view for now.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 04, 2012, 12:20:08 AMthat song in that lucario vid.... GAWD MAH EARS!!!! X_X
It's a good song isn't it? :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


can you do GW? and make him either raise the #1 flag or ring a bell before he transforms?

Quote from: wookywok on August 06, 2012, 06:50:39 PMcan you do GW? and make him either raise the #1 flag or ring a bell before he transforms?
I think GW would be hard to do, especially with animations.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 06:54:07 PM
I think GW would be hard to do, especially with animations.
As long as he uses already used animations, he should be able to do it. Seems like most of the work he does is just in PSA manipulating subactions, cameras, and time speed.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Awesome work so far, I look forward to the next ones. Also, please could you add Samus to the waiting list?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 06:54:07 PM
I think GW would be hard to do, especially with animations.

Yes G&W would be hard to do. considering the fact that He only has 2 Dimensions... But I added him to the waiting list.

Quote from: SrslyOsm on August 06, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Awesome work so far, I look forward to the next ones. Also, please could you add Samus to the waiting list?

Added.

Zelda's looks awesome!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I feel bad... I'm making changes after I submitted... Simply cause I think it would look better...

I don't see anything wrong with making changes prior to submitting. It's your hack; if you think something can be improved, then by all means improve it.
That guy who posted a few times and then ran away.

dat stage... is creepy!

dat FS... is epic!

I like Zelda's, Great Job!
~Swift Red