Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
December 19, 2012, 11:58:50 PM #435 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:10:13 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2012, 11:42:13 PM
I was thinking of a shuttle loop type animation that only ends in the glide if the hitbox hits, otherwise, he goes into helpless. But to make things not look weird, have it transition into the glide pose, then have it transition into the Helpless fall pose. That is if everyone here agrees with the idea.
Sounds good to me.

Also, Kage, for the animation, look into the boss Ridley's files. There's an animation that should help out quite a bit.

Also, I feel the animation should make Ridley go upward, then at the peak of the ascent, he does a full loop. Ultimately elevating him higher then when he started the move. It would be slower then Meta Knight's shuttle loop.

The loop he does after he grinds his tail on the stage?

So what exactly am I making? I don't recall if I made the victory pose where he lands, then takes off... but is that basically what I'm doing?

Making him look like he's taking off with one flap of his wings?

KJP: How many animations is it since from what I read, it'll have him go into the glide and stuff....

Just break it down for me and I'll get to it when I get to it :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 20, 2012, 12:56:20 AM
KJP: How many animations is it since from what I read, it'll have him go into the glide and stuff....

Just break it down for me and I'll get to it when I get to it :D
You just need one animation for ground and one animation for air.

And what I meant by transition was after the loop, have it take a few frames to transition into the glide pose, then hold that for a few frames before having it transition into the Special Fall pose after a few frames.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okay, the animation I was thinking of basing this on, is "EnmRidleyWavingAttack". Though with less frames, since it has 180 frames... Plus it will need editing anyway.

The attack should make him fly up a good ways, then do a loop at the apex of the move.

In KJP's idea, it would go into a glide if it hits... However, in the other version, it will just go straight into a glide.

Sorta in a path like this... Please pardon the crude Paint Programminess of this... This isn't exact, it's just a rough idea on how it might work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So about how high should I make this be at the tip of the loop and the end of the animation?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 20, 2012, 04:06:01 AM
So about how high should I make this be at the tip of the loop and the end of the animation?
Huh... Good question...

I'd have to see what KJP says. But I feel that he should go... Somewhat high, perhaps higher then his current up B. But travel slower? I'm really not sure though...

So this is whats going on in my mind:

1 animations for ground and 1 animation for air

He starts by crouching down with his wings extended, then flaps to go up (basically the start of the FS) then he does a loop, enters into the gliding animation, but continues into the special fall animation.

I get that right?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hm... Sounds alright to me.

Lets see what KJP, and Carnage think of this.

Yes, Kage. That's how I think the animation should go. And I agree with Data about the height.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Mk... so if Carnage gives the final ok for it, I'll have it done probably some time tomorrow.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

its okay by me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Consider it done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 20, 2012, 04:11:34 PM
Consider it done.
Hm... I'm not trying to sound pushy. I just wonder if you made some progress with that animation.

Again. I'm sorry about this.

I said consider it done didn't I? :srs:

Lol its been done, KJP has the new animations already :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 22, 2012, 06:59:54 PM
Hm... I'm not trying to sound pushy. I just wonder if you made some progress with that animation.

Again. I'm sorry about this.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 22, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
I said consider it done didn't I? :srs:

Lol its been done, KJP has the new animations already :af:

ninjad .. what he said
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.