Blase005's Brawl Hack List -RAYMAN OVER FALCO-

Started by Mattimation, August 19, 2012, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 19, 2012, 01:59:52 AM Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:42:45 PM by Blase005
So I decided to move the hacks from Brawl Hack List 1 to my second list to make 1 list.

Anyways if you clicked this (which you probably did if you're reading this) you may have realized that this is where I'm going to keep the list of hacks I'm going to do.

The hacks are going to be sorted to what series they're from and will be marked in the colors below on what status they're on. I'm also having "Gift" as a seperate section.

Requests are Closed due to school.

RELEASED

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Shuffle + Adventure Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Generations Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collabs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




LIST:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So yeah that's the list. I'll be posting Previews of the work below when I have something worthy to show.


PREVIEWS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow that's a long list. Doesn't that stress you or something?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 19, 2012, 02:27:09 AM
Wow that's a long list. Doesn't that stress you or something?

Heh. Just aslong as I don't work on too many at the same time. "Planning" is just that I have them ready.

*adds 2 more*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes. slenderman. i was going to rig him to ganon, but i couldnt find a model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2012, 03:04:04 AM
yes. slenderman. i was going to rig him to ganon, but i couldnt find a model

I found one on Garrysmod. Gonna ask my friend to decompile it for me. I'm gonna credit the guy(s) who made the model ofcourse.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You made a mistake on Lightning. First of all, you put X-2 instead of XIII-2 and second, it's over Marth. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What about Blaze the Cat (06 Model) But i had problems rigging it :srs:




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 12:52:12 AM
What about Blaze the Cat (06 Model) But i had problems rigging it :srs:

1: It's called Skinning
2: I'll add her to the list. What character should I put her over? Should she work for a PSA?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on August 21, 2012, 12:52:15 PM
1: It's called Skinning
2: I'll add her to the list. What character should I put her over? Should she work for a PSA?
How about put her over Toon Link, and idk if she could work for a PSA




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 02:23:38 PM
How about put her over Toon Link, and idk if she could work for a PSA

Toon Link is too small. I'll try and rig her to Sonic Bones and then test her with other PSA animations.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on August 21, 2012, 02:50:56 PM
Toon Link is too small. I'll try and rig her to Sonic Bones and then test her with other PSA animations.
ok http://www.mediafire.com/?494w64n15x3kbsk




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

UPDATE

I will be releasing Generations, Shuffle and Adventure/Dreamcast Sonic hopefully tomorrow. I'm just waiting for Shock to get the pictures.

So look forward to that. I will be working on SA2 06 Sonic tomorrow and then I will take one of the requested hacks and make them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great to see you're working on awesome stuff, im a huge fan of your work and i just cant wait for most of these to be released. keep it up.

Awesome job on Generations Sonic, Question, Could you make Super Sonic next?

Nice Blase005! I always wanted to put Sonic (Sonic Generations) model in gaming, but my 3DS Max acts funny. Thanks for helping us for everything.