My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 09, 2012, 02:01:15 PM #570 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:15:49 PM by Parappa The Rapper
Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 12:15:36 AM
But i'm going to spend the whole day testing him tomorrow just to be sure there are no freezing issues.

i assume that he will be released sometime this afternoon/evening?

December 09, 2012, 02:18:55 PM #571 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:22:19 PM by jrush64
Yeah he'll be released today. Evening my time, Afternoon your time. I'm making CSP's now and watching CPU fight against CPU to test.

Watching a couple of awesome matches, Roxas vs Riku, Roxas vs Sora. Roxas vs Riku vs Sora vs Vanitas. All cpu controlled.

I need find a way to make Kagemaru's Sora vs my Roxas fight without gfx glitch.

December 09, 2012, 02:22:26 PM #572 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:30:14 PM by Parappa The Rapper
maybe you use a .rel port? unless thats what causes the gfx to screw up in case you could do a no rel port of roxas.

Does that happen with just Sora fighting anyone? Or just Roxas?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


December 09, 2012, 04:45:32 PM #575 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:46:38 PM by Parappa The Rapper
hm. :/ well i dunno

Should of read here first... If its just Roxas then its not cause the thrown bone scales itself up cause that would happen against anyone.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 03:58:18 PM
Just Roxas.
Everyone for me (Sora Keyblade Pack)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

December 09, 2012, 07:28:49 PM #578 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:29:53 PM by jrush64
So I'm about to release Roxas now.



I also rigged this Riku so you have that fight against Roxas.



Here are some awesome screenshots I took on my Wii

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Kagemaru, I don't think it's against Roxas only.


Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 02:18:55 PM
Watching a couple of awesome matches, Roxas vs Riku, Roxas vs Sora. Roxas vs Riku vs Sora vs Vanitas. All cpu controlled.

Now wait... Vanitas?? There isn't a vanitas PSA out there is there.. or I would know about him... right....?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Nice! Also it was hard for me to notice shadow Roxas on that picture. btw did the .pmd file work?

Hm... well if its against everyone, the its a simple fix. Nothing too hard.

I'll see if I can have that done in a bit actually *is home now*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


The vanitas psa isn't really a full moveset but it's really good. Fun to use and fight against.

So... I'd like to see some videos of these PSAs in action. :af:

Preferably players... but Computers will suffice. >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.