My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


...Where'd the download go? Dual-Wield Roxas doesn't seem to be in the Vault anymore.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Hey Jrush slight delay I might need a tiny bit more time it should be done either by the end of the day, tomorrow, or tuesday
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 09, 2012, 09:53:38 PM...Where'd the download go? Dual-Wield Roxas doesn't seem to be in the Vault anymore.
What are you talking about?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30063
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 09, 2012, 09:53:38 PM
...Where'd the download go? Dual-Wield Roxas doesn't seem to be in the Vault anymore.
did you look in the marth section




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20891

That's what I'm talking about. If it shows only three items and the most recent is the Sora colour pack, that's the problem I'm having.

@XChosenOne1: I tried Advanced Searching "Dual-Wield Roxas" and got nothing.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 09, 2012, 10:12:38 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20891 That's what I'm talking about. If it shows only three items and the most recent is the Sora colour pack, that's the problem I'm having. @XChosenOne1: I tried Advanced Searching "Dual-Wield Roxas" and got nothing.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 10:02:07 PMWhat are you talking about? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30063
*facepalm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 09, 2012, 10:12:38 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20891

That's what I'm talking about. If it shows only three items and the most recent is the Sora colour pack, that's the problem I'm having.

@XChosenOne1: I tried Advanced Searching "Dual-Wield Roxas" and got nothing.

Ohh ya it's not there because it's still "pending". It will be in his vault and in the whole vault in a few hours when it's approved by and admin. It will be on the top 10 now though
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

looks like i can't add the FS Voice to Roxas (cause the Marth.pac won't open in PSA) i guess i have to leave the FS Voice out :(




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

@Xchosen, you can use BB to insert the sfx. I used BB to PSA him.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 10, 2012, 07:02:45 AM@Xchosen, you can use BB to insert the sfx. I used BB to PSA him.
Not yet, you can't.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thats in the new BB right? I recall BJ saying the next BB would be better for sound hacking.

But yeah, J the thing about psaing in BB is that some stuff can still only be done via PSA which you can't do after you psa with BB.

Not a huge issue but in this case, Roxas can't get any sounds unless someone re-creates his .pac in psa from scratch.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ok didn't know that. Well when I found who to port him over, I'll probably do it in PSA then.

Anyway hope you guys are enjoying Roxas... don't know why he' still pending though.

I post some things on Lightning, She's going pretty great. way quicker than I imagined.

December 10, 2012, 07:25:45 PM #613 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:26:41 PM by Aelia
Are You Gonna Work On Aqua After Squall Please.

And Yeah Really Great Roxas I Play Always With Him And Riku

It's difficult to find clear videos of Aqua, Terra and Ven. But I have almost finished animating her A attacks.

If you can help find clear videos that show of all of her moves, then i'll work quicker on her.