My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If the GFX never vanished it may not have been checked to end when the animation ended.

As for the gfx causing lag... I've never known why exactly that happens... Its also why I tend to use primarily melee type fighters... they don't shoot off GFX that'll lag the game xD

And sweet... He's almost finished, but I've come to find that I have to re-do the whole PSA from scratch and I could use some ideas on a change for his Side smashes.


My one suggestion I saw from Riku though was that you should lower the length of the Sword glow to match Rikku's Sword.


Also... on the note of KH, with there being a Sora and Riku psa, anyone who knows how to make Machinimas wanna help me with a KH themed Brawl machinima? There is even a Kairi and Micky model in the Vault lol, plenty of  Orginization XIII members to 'raise from the dead' , a Roxas model (I use the one over Pit for Dual Keyblades)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'll look into the sword glow thing too.

I'm almost done with a dual-wield Roxas PSA but It's over Marth though. I never really used the one over Pit. I'm checking out your Sora now. I'll have some animations for you tomorrow.

I'd like to see what you have for Roxas. DW Roxas/Sora was also on my to-do list but I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Is anyone else having this issue ?
It hangs on me after I choose any stage, only when I
leave the FitIkeMotionEtc in his folder.

Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link

September 07, 2012, 03:26:04 AM #34 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:19:59 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 11:10:12 PM
I'd like to see what you have for Roxas. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.

This ^ ;D i like riku ;D just need to fix sword glow.

Quote from: Disc Murderer on September 07, 2012, 03:09:58 AM
Is anyone else having this issue ?
It hangs on me after I choose any stage, only when I
leave the FitIkeMotionEtc in his folder.
You need Ike.pac and IkeMotionEtc. together is like if you want kid buu animations on Lucario you need to do PSA work of itll have problems. ;D

September 07, 2012, 04:29:43 AM #35 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:55:31 AM by jordanice42
Can't wait for DW Roxas :) I've been waiting for years now! ^^
Yeah a preview would be awesome! :J


Cool
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I'll post the preview of Roxas soon as I can. But I need to work more on him and add some more animations.

Also thanks alot to everyone who's downloaded him and thinks it's good.

@Kagemaru, you were right. I didn't terminate the graphics so maybe that's why that happened. I'll be releasing a new one on Sunday with an improved Wait stance from (KH2), Improved hitboxes and all problems.

What exactly is the problem with the sword glow?

Its too long. The glow exceeds the length of the keyblade.

I was messing with Sora's sword glow not too long ago... I think in psa it actually says length. I don't have it up ATM to verify though. But if you can't figure it out look at my sora, their keyblades are about the same length, you could figure it out by comparing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 07, 2012, 01:04:43 PM #40 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:10:00 PM by jrush64
I see it now. I didn't really know what the glow meant but I'll definitely fix it now. Thanks.

Edit: I also think I've fixed the graphic error now. I've set it to terminate with animation. So please let me know if you encounter the error again.

On Sunday I'll update with new animations for the wait1,3 and some other moves that I'm not too proud off.Also the sword glow issue.

Thanks.

Quote from: Disc Murderer on September 07, 2012, 03:09:58 AM
Is anyone else having this issue ?
It hangs on me after I choose any stage, only when I
leave the FitIkeMotionEtc in his folder.
Yeah, it froze on my when I tryed playing him.VS.Yoda, over Rayquaza's Embedded Tower.
Mine worked over different stages though.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 07, 2012, 03:35:14 PM
Yeah, it froze on my when I tryed playing him.VS.Yoda, over Rayquaza's Embedded Tower.
Mine worked over different stages though.

What issue is that. I don't understand. He's never frozen on me.

How do I go about putting him over the ice climbers?? becuz I really want to use this character but I also want my ike to stay the same

http://www.box.com/s/cd16c48863b33adf1464

Download that. Then copy the codes into your wii and change the FitIke's in FitPopo's.
e.g.

FitIke.pac > FitPopo.pac