My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I could animate those moves for you? Tbh he could have the grab where he steps on you and does a cero and the grab where he did a ulqiora... And his fs animation...

The rest of his attacks could remain the same or change up the aaa combo.

On a side note, be sure to rig some bones into the bottom of Ichigo's suit. That will allow for more realistic animations.

And yeah... Brawl styled are more realistic looking. Less saturated and more detailed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well Roxas motion file isn't working anymore because it's 5mb. I'm so sick of this. i was pretty much done with all his animations.

Anyway I've started animating Dante now.

@Kagemaru, because of file size, we really can't have alot of moves for all Ichigo's forms.


So Roxas isn't working?
Need a beta tester?

I have some vision that Phantom Wings will one day come and Fix Filesize problems. Or something.... -_-
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 30, 2012, 10:40:49 PM
I have some vision that Phantom Wings will one day come and Fix Filesize problems. Or something.... -_-
impossible lol filesize is the wii ram unable to load such big files at once so unless you use wii u these wont be fixed lol maybe when we can hack wii u we will be able to get more filesize using the disk there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 10:45:20 PM
impossible lol filesize is the wii ram unable to load such big files at once so unless you use wii u these wont be fixed lol maybe when we can hack wii u we will be able to get more filesize using the disk there
Maybe via ISO or something.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well I got the motion file working now, it's 4.5mb.  I still need to animate entry though. I reduce the animation frames of some animations and use frame sped modifier to slow them down.

He really has a lot of attacks.

What you could do is open the motion file in BB (Not the previewer) and expand the animations individually.

Once you do that you can go into the bones and see whats being used.... if the bone isn't being used at all... Like... A cape bone... or a what would be Marth's shoulder pad (that roxas doesn't have) just delete it. Basically delete the bones from the animations that aren't used. I had to do this with Sanji. Sanji is over Peach and Peach had hair bones, a crown bone, and dress bones, some shoulder and wrist bones that Sanji wasn't using... so I went through and deleted them from the animation individually.

It took a while, but I brought his motion file down enough to where it was usable...

You could do that for Roxas and you'll probably fix your issue and have more room for animations.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 30, 2012, 11:07:34 PM
Nope
damn......looks like I will HAVE to get Smash Bros Wii U in order to get past file size limit IF possible......that sucks because I'm almost sure that finding an exploit will take years as it did the wii.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I'm waiting till Smash Bros 4 comes out to get the Wii U... Its pretty much the only game that interests me for the Wii U tbh.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 02, 2012, 07:53:46 PM
I'm waiting till Smash Bros 4 comes out to get the Wii U... Its pretty much the only game that interests me for the Wii U tbh.

Exact same thing goin on in my mind. By the time that ssb4 comes out the price will be lower anyway
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I KNOW RIGHT!

Savin money like a baws...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 02, 2012, 07:59:03 PM
I KNOW RIGHT!

Savin money like a baws...

Lol and I'm sure at the same time there will be like a promo skin to go with it or a new Wii U like they made a Red Wii for New Super Mario Bros Wii
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I'm really tempted to get a Wii u right now though. But i do agree that It'll be good to wait till the price comes down and SSB4 comes out.

Except a new Zelda, Metroid or Mario Galaxy like comes out next year.