My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

that looks epic xD i wish i had someone like you rigging all ridleys :P i really love when ppl rig extra models instead of recolours
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage thanx  ;D. Do you know how to create a poll so i can put the video at the top. I can also rig Ridley's for you if you want. Just send me the models.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 06, 2012, 11:48:32 PM
@Carnage thanx  ;D. Do you know how to create a poll so i can put the video at the top. I can also rig Ridley's for you if you want. Just send me the models.
i once tryed to add a poll but i never figured out how  really either its an hidden command or you need to have one when the thread is created? dkn i never did actually got one working that wasnt with the beginning of the thread and i might like the other m ridley not sure if you know how to do boneedits like snoopy did xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Okay. I'll look into Ridley. If you look at the video, do you know how I can remove those things that appear on Marth's final smash?

Quote from: jrush64 on December 06, 2012, 11:48:32 PM
@Carnage thanx  ;D. Do you know how to create a poll so i can put the video at the top. I can also rig Ridley's for you if you want. Just send me the models.
On the bottom right corner (Above Quick Reply) there is a command called new poll




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: jrush64 on December 06, 2012, 11:56:10 PM
@Okay. I'll look into Ridley. If you look at the video, do you know how I can remove those things that appear on Marth's final smash?
i never even have them apear on my marth hacks lol i think they  come do to a certain gfx call but you can do this download fit marth final.pac from the recorces then either replace it with an empty gfx or change the bone with index 1 to no trasnform and recize it to 0 on the previewer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 07, 2012, 12:17:02 AM #486 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:28:07 AM by jrush64
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 07, 2012, 12:11:57 AM
On the bottom right corner (Above Quick Reply) there is a command called new poll

Thanx man.

@Carnage, all right I'll do that. It just started appearing recently I dont know why.

@Suna sent it to you


looks awesome. if u need some testing for roxas. suna and i are here to help. ;)


Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 02:45:50 PM
I was thinking... and  if you're rigging Xemnas make sure to set both his sabers to a model changer so that we can have them go away when he gets sent flying... Kinda like... you know... he's not concentrating on using them while he's trying to regain his composure in mid-air.

I also see him as a mid-air beast but thats pretty much everyone in KH1 and up...

Xemnas will probably be more combo oriented. We could actually structure him for the combo cancel system. No other PSA has really worked well with that concept besides Kid Buu. SMBZ Mario v3 and SMBZ Sonic has it but its not as usable as Kid Buu's. I think we could do some good work with Xemnas if he had it. Weak base attacks that pull in for combo's then finishing with strong Smashes.

I actually gave the sabres bones so he could bring them out like a lightsaber. I'll show you what I mean tomorrow.

I dont actually know what the combo cancel system that you're talking is. I guess I'll check it out if it would work for him.

my god.... i love the hack!!!!!!
Roxas PSA looks incredible
Need a beta tester?

Download kid Buu...

Basically he can auto cancel certain attacks once they connect and use another attack. Basically the mvc combo system but in brawl.  I'm on my phone but I'll show you how to make a poll when I get home.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


He said on the last page...

Friday...

I am normally pretty lax about when people do that but it was JUST said on the page before >_>

Anyway...

Because of your Roxas, I'm motivated to fix up some animation issues that I'd overlooked with Sora. currently I'm fixing his falling animations since I seemed to have forgotten to do those. Might do a new Down-Tilt and fix up some other stuff while I'm at it.

I'm also off friday so I'll probably stream (i'm streaiming right now) most of tomorrow morning to mid-day.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.