My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I didn't know Vanitas was a badguy (he's the one that looks like Roxas right?) But yes, Xemnas will be a pretty good badguy addition. Alongside Akuma
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 12, 2012, 11:34:42 PMI didn't know Vanitas was a badguy (he's the one that looks like Roxas right?)
No the one that looks liek Sora. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 12, 2012, 11:38:42 PM #632 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:39:50 PM by tigertenaka
Vanitas is the one who looks like Sora. You're thinking of Ventus, whom Vanitas is born from. The similar names used to throw me off too.

Edit: ninja'd

Wtf is all this?

Man I didn't even know there WAS a sora look alike... :/

Anyway...

I just came up with a nice way I can re-vamp the Spider-Man moveset to incorporate a lot more web based attacks.

But I'll need someone who can make a custom web model for me with bones. So I'm looking at either Pervy, JRush, or Anivernage (when he gets his computer back)

Aside from that, I'm still at work today but I may stream a lil something something when I get home tonight. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 13, 2012, 12:53:51 AM #634 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:54:43 AM by jrush64
Kagemaru, this is Vanitas.



Trust me, he's the best thing about BBS.

Lightning wasn't working over Peach but she is working over Pikachu.



I might leave her there. I need to of course fix the textures though.

:srs:


If only Pikachu was portable... :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Do you use Pikachu? Who should I put her over. Pikachu doesnt have many PSA's

I do use Pikachu. Maybe over R.O.B.?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 13, 2012, 12:56:39 AM
Do you use Pikachu? Who should I put her over. Pikachu doesnt have many PSA's

Dk,peach,rob,IC

I can't get her model working over Peach, I don't know why. Fine, I'll try and get her working over Rob. I'm saving Ice Climbers for Nero seeing as they have a large file size.

I like DK.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 13, 2012, 01:06:23 AM
I can't get her model working over Peach, I don't know why. Fine, I'll try and get her working over Rob. I'm saving Ice Climbers for Nero seeing as they have a large file size.

I like DK.
Btw leave your version of pika and start other for the pikachu fans. well imo

Pikachu can go kick rocks.... >_> Lightning would be a great fit over Pikachu.

Too many good hacks coming out... not enough bad characters to replace them with >_>;

Also, I'd never seen that person without the mask on so I didn't know he looked like Sora...

Anywhoo... I think Pikachu is an amazing choice cause that way you could use Pikachu's thundershock and thunder GFX.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Anivernage, that's a good idea. I'll try and get her working over Rob and maybe DK. But I'll make her over Pikachu and one of those 2 characters. If I can her models working over them.

I'll do it at the same time, If I program a move over Pikachu, I'll do the same for  the next character immediately.

She'll use a lot of thunder attacks that's why Pikachu was a good fit. But she'll also be over Marth as I'm using his bones so anyone can just use a .rel to put her over whoever they want.

@Kagemaru, he looks like Sora and the Ven looks like Roxas. The whole thing is just confusing. Ven's part was the only one I finished in the game and he's like connected to him in a way.

I'm gonna google the KH timeline and breakdown... I'm sure it'll clear that confusion up and probably be a good read. lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.