My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Does this mean she works over R.O.B.?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

She doesn't work over ROB. But she works over Lucas.

I'm alright with her over Lucas. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

But Scott Pilgrim? :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


December 14, 2012, 12:59:04 AM #680 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:02:36 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 14, 2012, 12:56:54 AMBut Scott Pilgrim? :oshi:
There's a port of Scott over Jiggz.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 14, 2012, 12:58:36 AM
Lol.
No pikachu and no lucas in that case. :P

I think we're driving Jrush crazy now. :srs: Just stick with Lucas, J.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 14, 2012, 12:59:04 AM
There's a port of Scott over Jiggz.
But many things doesnt work and dont have guitar.

What was the issue with Pikachu? I was 100% behind that idea.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Okay guys. Lightning will be over Marth, Pikachu and Lucas. There's no issue with anyone.

Oh... awesome... xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Brawlbox keeps corrupting Pikachu's.pac file. So I have to do it in PSA. Not happy about that at all.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 14, 2012, 11:53:29 AM
Brawlbox keeps corrupting Pikachu's.pac file. So I have to do it in PSA. Not happy about that at all.
you should never replace pikach same as mario you dont mess with nintendo mascotes :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

don't copy/paste anything from one window to another window in bb that might do it. Also its good practice lol. You should know how to use psa xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well I've stopped PSA'ing her for now. I'm finishing up her taunts, entrances, falls, waits jumps and all that. I got pissed off and stopped.

I want to work on Xemnas now.

Kind of funny how quickly it's taking me to do her while Roxas took months.

She isn't a .rel port. A true port without GFX glitches.