My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess you could make the CSS stuff if you want to. But I like to make those things myself as they have to have different poses for different costumes. Just like I did for Roxas.

By the way, if you send me the .max file for your Lightning import, I could make her compatible with the PSA

Quote from: jrush64 on December 31, 2012, 05:51:20 PMBy the way, if you send me the .max file for your Lightning import, I could make her compatible with the PSA
My Lightning import? The one in my Vault?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah. It's over ZSS but I could rig a dissidia model to work with the PSA. I know you like the Dissidia models.

I'm having issues with the Pikachu port and it's errors. But i'll get it done.

I could probably try and replace Kirby with someone. Just a test to see if it's possible. But Kirby is a pretty annoying CPU character to fight so that's why I want to keep him/her on my Brawl.

Is Kirby a boy or a girl?

December 31, 2012, 07:49:11 PM #874 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:11:05 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on December 31, 2012, 07:41:52 PMYeah. It's over ZSS but I could rig a dissidia model to work with the PSA. I know you like the Dissidia models. I'm having issues with the Pikachu port and it's errors. But i'll get it done.
Oh. ._.

Thing is, I didn't rig it. lol Mariokart64n did. All I did was replace the Paralyzer with her Blazefire Saber. (because he didn't include it when he posted her on the Vault)

But yeah I would like her Dissidia model even though I am fine with her original model. I'll send her your way in a few.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 31, 2012, 07:47:29 PM
Is Kirby a boy or a girl?
Kirby is a boy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I use Gecko D: No sfx for me...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I gave up SFX for the ability to test easier.

Riivo I'd have to start the wii over, Gecko, I can just take the sd card out and call it a day.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 31, 2012, 10:25:40 PM
I gave up SFX for the ability to test easier.

Riivo I'd have to start the wii over, Gecko, I can just take the sd card out and call it a day.

EXACTLY.. still I wish like Phantom Wings could make a comeback and create a code for sfx through gecko.....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

January 01, 2013, 12:35:31 AM #878 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:40:13 AM by jrush64
Well it's 2013 where I am so Happy New Year.

I also prefer to use Gecko cus I found it easier to set up than Riivolution. I asked Xchosen to do the sfx pack for Lightning so he'll probably release it when he's done.

I'll remove all Pikachu sounds.

Kagemaru will be helping with the misc animations for Aqua and Terra which will speed up the process so yay.

I'm done with her Pikachu port so It's time for Lucas.



Post Merge: January 01, 2013, 12:40:13 AM

GBC has released the new Neku model. So I can start on him again.

So is Lightning over Pikachu 100% done then?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: jrush64 on January 01, 2013, 12:35:31 AMGBC has released the new Neku model. So I can start on him again.
Hmmm....I think I prefer he should go over Ness imo, but you have Ventus over him. I guess I could deal with Meta Knight.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

January 01, 2013, 09:52:04 PM #881 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:45:53 PM by jrush64
So Lightning is complete over all 3 characters. Her Lucas port was tricky as I was having problems with momentum codes for the specialHi, so I had to code it differently .

9 out of 10 costumes rigged and working. I'll post everything tomorrow. All that's left is to reanimate some small things and fix the transparency with the models.

Found this amazing art by B-AGT on deviantart.  :)


Beautiful artwork.... ;~;

Anyways, what do you think of her Lightning Returns outfit? I think she looks meh......and the giant sword makes her look like a female version of Dante. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think she looks ridiculous. I don't even like her XIII-2 costume that much. My favorite is still her original.

The original is simple and sweet. Nothing too fancy.

anyway, I THOUGHT I was gonna have some time today... but turns out I was really busy on my off day :oshi: Had a meeting with my new boss for my second job and that took longer then expected.... Then I got stuck doing math for like 6 hours :/

Anyway, I'll hop on Aqua and Terra tomorrow. (today)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.