My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 07, 2013, 10:52:42 PM
Even though some animations look choppy imo, I still think it's a great moveset. I can't wait. ;D

Oh btw... *subscribes*

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 11:13:13 PM

Hmmm....just saw the FS...it looks good...but I feel it should use more camera movement. Bloody Canadian knows how to do those. ;) But I wouldn't ask him right now. He said he would do Cinematic FSes for PSAs until he's done with all Brawl characters.

To add to that it's a great FS, but it could do a bit more damage just sayin... and didn't ya say there was going to be a gunshot in the middle of it? Dont think I'm dissin you this does look like a great moveset I cant wait :D
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

There is a gunshot in the middle, you just cant see it in the video.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 08, 2013, 05:47:27 AM
There is a gunshot in the middle, you just cant see it in the video.

Ohh ok.. well ya it's great and I can't wait, just FS a little underpowered....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

1: That side smash looks mad OP... a little too much knockback IMO

2: For the guarding animations (GuardStart, Guard, and GuardStop) move the ThrowN bone to somewhere around the center of the character (Like their waist or chest area) because the Shield is attached to that bone

3: The FS looked like the time manip stopped the character from flying back as far... may wanna have it end a bit sooner so that that doesn't happen.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 08, 2013, 02:35:19 PM #979 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:33:27 PM by jrush64
Alright all minor issues fixed. Just Wii testing now. I didn't even know the throw bone controlled the guard sphere. I guess that's why its the same with Roxas.

Anyway that's fixed, added more knock for FS, reduced smash knockback. I just need to add more camera angles to the FS and she's done.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 03:55:53 PM

Well apparently there's a small issue.  :>.>palm:

I tested all costumes using dolphin and they worked fine. But when I tried it on my Wii it froze from time to time when entering the menu. I was using a custom CSS code.

So I removed my custom CSS and all costumes worked perfectly on all characters. But when using the code, some costumes work, some don't. I'm trying to sort it all out, which work and which don't.

If I can't figure out why, I'm just going to remove the costumes that freeze.

I mean... I just don't get this, you know. So many issues just keep popping up.


Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 05:33:27 PM

So I've done more testing. It wasn't the costumes or float variables.

If you're using a custom css code, she'll freeze from time to time when going back to the css screen.

If you're not using one, she works fine, perfectly. No errors.

I've never heard of this kind of error before, but that's the way it is. I need someone to test on their console to see if it's only me.

Can I still release her like this?


Yeah its still releasable.

If she doesn't freeze when NOT using the custom CSS code, you're fine. Sometimes hacks just aren't compatible.

*shrugs*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 08, 2013, 05:59:37 PM #981 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:16:14 PM by jrush64
I guess so... but i still need someone to help me test her. Maybe it's my CSS code.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 06:13:50 PM

So, in more weird Brawl hacking news related to Lightning. Apparently she's stopped freezing even using the custom css code.

I didn't use to use the custom random code because some times I heard it can freeze your menu when going to the CSS after a match.

So i added the custom random code and she isn't freezing anymore.

Seriously, WTF?

January 08, 2013, 07:47:07 PM #982 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:13:55 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on January 08, 2013, 05:59:37 PM
I guess so... but i still need someone to help me test her. Maybe it's my CSS code.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 06:13:50 PM

So, in more weird Brawl hacking news related to Lightning. Apparently she's stopped freezing even using the custom css code.

I didn't use to use the custom random code because some times I heard it can freeze your menu when going to the CSS after a match.

So i added the custom random code and she isn't freezing anymore.

Seriously, WTF?
Eh that happens to me most of time.  Probably because of the TvC CSS I have, which is heavily custom made. However it doesn't bother me that much. So I say, release away! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

January 08, 2013, 09:25:56 PM #983 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:56:12 PM by jrush64
I'll be releasing her soon. But the Lucas port has some issues with the air dodge. She doesn't land. She just stays in the falling animation.

So the Lucas port won't be released today.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 09:37:41 PM

False alarm. I just added an action code at the end and it's fixed.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 09:56:10 PM


Great. So much alts to choose from. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sounds like everythings ready? Release away :happy:
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

So she's finally released. More lessons learned with this release.

- not doing multiple ports anymore, too much work.
- no extravagant custom bonesets except when necessary
- no multiple costumes.... no... just no... well not more than 4 anyway

Anyway have any issues, lemme know. I'll try and fix as soon as I can

Now I can get back to the BBS guys, Ichigo and Zack Fair the true hero of FF7.


Quote from: jrush64 on January 09, 2013, 01:10:22 AM
So she's finally released. More lessons learned with this release.

- not doing multiple ports anymore, too much work.
- no extravagant custom bonesets except when necessary
- no multiple costumes.... no... just no... well not more than 4 anyway

Anyway have any issues, lemme know. I'll try and fix as soon as I can

Now I can get back to the BBS guys, Ichigo and Zack Fair the true hero of FF7.



YAY :D and cant wait for Zack, I cried when I finished Crisis Core way back then.... lol just can wait for him :D
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Awesome!

I've been vicariously taking a break from the BBS crew since you weren't working on them >_>;

And SolCal5 has recently taken up some of my attention as well.

But once I feel that after this week, going into next week, I'll be in high gear for animating and psaing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

With the Pikachu port I am having problems setting it up.  Also, the original costume and fantasy armor freeze the BrawlBox.  With the port, it either stops while loading or it gives the sound of death.