My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KKAZMA on October 01, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
If u dont mind me asking who r Cloud, Tidus, Sephiroth, Zack, Zidane and Squall all over.

I believe they ALL are from Final Fantasy.
If not, then just Cloud, Sephiroth and Zack.
Look for them on Google. They are EPIC.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on October 02, 2013, 01:55:35 AM
I believe they ALL are from Final Fantasy.
If not, then just Cloud, Sephiroth and Zack.
Look for them on Google. They are EPIC.
You didn't read it right. He asked who are they OVER.

Cloud is over Ike and Sephy is voer Marth. Not sure about the rest though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lol gotta love that first answer to his question though A for the laugh

Like j said previously he likes to use ikes rel bc its easier to build off of so my guess most will be made
From ike just have different rel files with ike over different characters

Some things I noticed with Sasuke is when you do a diagonal tilt he t - poses and when I start a match he is silent and doesn't have his voice and sounds like Ike anyway that is stuff I noticed otherwise I really enjoy this psa I can't stop using it awesome job with it may your work always prosper.

Spent 1 hours working on Sasuke so I'll be sending him your way Jrush. Also, I'm typing this here so I'll be subscribed to your thread.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: KKAZMA on October 01, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
If u dont mind me asking who r Cloud, Tidus, Sephiroth, Zack, Zidane and Squall all over.

Cloud, Zack, Tidus over Ike.  But they will use assist trophy GFX files so they can be easily ported. Sephiroth over Marth but uses assist trophy GFX also. Squall is over Falco and Zidane is over Diddy Kong.

@5una, will look into it. Dont know about the SFX though.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 02, 2013, 09:07:59 PM
Cloud, Zack, Tidus over Ike.  But they will use assist trophy GFX files so they can be easily ported. Sephiroth over Marth but uses assist trophy GFX also. Squall is over Falco and Zidane is over Diddy Kong.

@5una, will look into it. Dont know about the SFX though.

Ok


Scheduled for release by the end of this week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2013, 06:04:57 PM


Supernova

Sephiroth over whom?
I suggest him over R.O.B.
To avoid replacing Marth.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2013, 06:04:57 PM


Isn't that blade a little too long even for Sephiroth? I would even go as far to say that blade looks silly.

October 06, 2013, 06:54:40 PM #1707 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:59:59 PM by Queen ~ Akeno-sempai
Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2013, 06:04:57 PM


Supernova
Quote from: SpoonTheMan on October 06, 2013, 06:21:37 PM
Isn't that blade a little too long even for Sephiroth? I would even go as far to say that blade looks silly.
Blade lenght is perfect... The problem is that it's inverted... Except if I misfund between FFVII Sephy and Dissidia EX Move...
Good job on this! I really like how is it turning out.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

October 06, 2013, 07:05:12 PM #1708 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:06:30 PM by jrush64
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 06, 2013, 06:54:40 PM
Blade lenght is perfect... The problem is that it's inverted... Except if I misfund between FFVII Sephy and Dissidia EX Move...
Good job on this! I really like how is it turning out.


Model ripped straight out of dissidia, didnt resize anything. Kienemaru pointed out the blade thing to me. I'm fixing the final model now with the blade direction fixed.

Thanx. I've added a large fireball to simulate the sun so it looks better.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2013, 07:05:12 PM
Model ripped straight out of dissidia, didnt resize anything. Kienemaru pointed out the blade thing to me. I'm fixing the final model now with the blade direction fixed.

Thanx. I've added a large fireball to simulate the sun so it looks better.
Well, it seems like this is gonna be a sick PSA to play haha! Sephy's my best in Dissidia012!
Looking forward to play with him!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.