My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Balance wise, the sword shouldn't be an issue if the hitboxes aren't further away then say... cloud's or ike's and it should be fine.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Jrush64 got my PM?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


D:

Public talks about private messages T_T

I iz curious.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on October 06, 2013, 06:14:45 PM
Sephiroth over whom?
I suggest him over R.O.B.
To avoid replacing Marth.
Hes over Marth.
Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2013, 06:04:57 PM


Supernova
That looks awesome.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May I test Sephiroth?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

October 07, 2013, 02:53:11 PM #1716 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:54:37 PM by Antiro
I'd like to test all of them if u would

U do a lot of great work an its actually making me want to learn to make psa an models to


Also halo there is a marth rel file over rob so u can have more then one marth

I'd recommend learning how to rip models first. I'm an animator and a minor psaer, and I WISH I had the patience to learn model ripping/rigging.

J's the complete package. He can model rip, rig, animate, and psa. He needs very few people to help him with his hacks.

ASPIRE TO BE LIKE JRUSH!!!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Kagemaru... lol.

For Sephiroth, should I add a little dash to his final smash so it hits from a distance just like Marth's.

Also, I finally know how to do throws so I've animated and psa'd a bunch of throws for all of them.

Post Merge: October 08, 2013, 01:36:51 AM

Sorry, but not really looking for testers.

Its hella easy isn't it? I like throws... they let you make really cool ones if you have the imagination for it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So what the news with the new characters ur makinf?

It's been a while since i updated. So, they're pretty much almost complete, got all their costumes rigged.

Will try and post stuff tonight, if I'm not too lazy.

Hey man,

I tried your Naruto PSA and everything works fine  except there's a major glitch if anyone touched Naruto before I use Rasen Shiruken, the camera pose stuck when using the special  for the rest of remaining until the game is over.

My characters can still move and attack after the special, but I had to deal with this awkward camera position.

Naruto rasenshiruken works only  if I use the special before anyone touch me.

Well I ported over Mr. Game Watch so I dunno if that could possibility of this main glitch??

October 15, 2013, 12:27:24 AM #1723 Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:33:05 AM by Calypso
Um I've had that problem anyway this is what causes it if anyone is too close to you within 3 or 4 steps of you Naruto does the normal Rasengan animation and flips forward and then the camera gets stuck like that.

Also don't know if this is supposed to happen or not but when you go into sage Naruto stays in that mode until the match ends, if you go into chalkra mode he's stays stuck in that mode until the match ends too. No other problems with Naruto though.

And you already know about Sasuke losing his voice.

I'm sorry everything I post here is always so negative your PSA's are always so awesome though, again sorry. :(

This literally makes no sense but anyway,
Something that appears to fix Sasukes voice for Jashin-Knows-Why is to go to sound test, play some sounds, and go bake to Brawl.
Again it makes no sense but its worked twice now...

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2