Rock THE ROCK Lee moveset (UPDATED VIDEO UPLOADED!)

Started by frostymm, September 10, 2012, 05:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 10, 2012, 05:09:25 AM Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:19:37 PM by frostymm
Released v0.9 of Rock Lee.
Currently the only things that are missing are:
-Final Smash
-Sounds
-CSP


Rock Lee moveset updated Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOQolkNSevI


If you guys want this finished sooner and can help, i need:
- a better rock lee rig over ike
- rock lee sfx pack (English), almost any english CON game will probably have all the sounds I need.




Current Moveset:

AAA combo - his Y kick combo from battle D.O.N.
Dash Attack - Dynamic... Entry...

up-tilt - start kick for primary lotus
over-tilt - kicks
down-tilit - leaf whirlwind

up-smash - double kick into the air, cancellable near the end
over-smash - wataaaaahhhhhhhhh punch from CON
down-smash - ground stomp combo starter from CON

up-air - leaf rising wind-esque kick, finisher
f-air - aerial attack from CON, also GET DUNKED
b-air - 2 backward kicks, links basically except first kick does less damage but is cancellable
down-air - aerial kick downward from CON, think similar to sonics except slower and more damaging

up-special - leaf rising wind
over-special - leaf hurricane
down-special-air - zoom to ground, no landing lag
down-special-ground - chakra burst/open the gates

up-throw - primary lotus
f-throw - kick
b-throw - kick
down-throw - dash attack from CON, punch TO THE GROUND






Changes to be made:
(/ in front for done)

- fix over-special super slide glitch
- Sound effects
- Kirby hat
- Fix BB animation issue to include final smash that is already done
- better rock lee rig
- stage?... that doesn't suck.
- CSP






Download(v0.9):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29089&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Note: Ikes bones are not modified at all so any Ike model should work on this. Just delete the sword polygon and if there are any texture issues in-game just make sure they're cmpr textures to fix it.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: frostymm on September 10, 2012, 05:09:25 AM
Working on Rock Lee moveset over Ike(anybody), pretty much done, look at this;


Trust me it's a good idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-EEO1zETc
very nice preview! but you should make it over Link since it has better wind GFX and a Real Rock Lee model

very good  ;D
hopefully naruto is able to get done on olimar
as well as my sasuke or anivernage's so they can fight lee
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 10, 2012, 10:12:14 AM
very nice preview! but you should make it over Link since it has better wind GFX and a Real Rock Lee model
^this i dont see why over ike if the model is over link/link have some good wind effects from his side-B that can be used on lee too + model changers for gates and link dont got many PSAs too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Albafika on September 10, 2012, 12:37:49 PM
But Ike's easily ported, so I'm fine with this.
fixed
but there will be GFX bugs if like lee vs. naruto (one of them .rel ported)
no SFX pack for one of them and afew other bugs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay first to deal with the putting it over Ike instead of Link;

Why would you ever replace Link? That's a terrible idea to begin with. So a better idea would obviously to replace a character that can be ported over any other character amiright? As far as the model goes somebody will make a new rock lee rig over ike eventually if they have a reason *cough* psa *cough*

Also I'm not going to use any external graphix besides sword trails which brings me to my next point; this rock lee psa uses marth's effect file completely undedited;

because marth has multiple sword trails and for no other reason
only using the sword trails so if somebody has marth replaced it will still have the effects rock lee uses if only colored differently
You'll see what I'm going to do with the extra trail colors and believe me when I say if you know and like rock lee, you'll like it
And because of all these points, rock lee will also be compatible against any ike port as well.


As far as SFX;
honestly moveset flow and how well it works is #1 priority
graphics and asthetics are #2
SFX is #3
and I do plan to have sfx packs made for different characters which means I'm not going to need you to use the whatever character has ikes soundbank. Because we're not going to use ikes soundbank.
in fact just assume that rock lee will go over metaknight because he's just a bad character to begin with... and the only psa I know of to go over him is that mildly terrible tails psa


and as far as everything else;
if sfx is #3, then final smash would be dead last right before new item animations(which I probably will never do). Though I do plan to get it done if I can manage to get sfx done


Thanks for the input I guess regardless of it's direction, I wasn't expecting to have even 2 replies by the time I woke up.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Good Luck I guess :)

Personally, I dont use SFX, so it's no biggie for me.

But... For some reason, I can't use .rel character ports... At least, when I last tried, I couldnt(since then I've found out that you can't replace certain characters... But I cba re-learning how to rel port jusst for a chance that it'll work)

Just checked the video, and most of the animations/moves look pretty good :)

Omg, this looks legitly fun. it doesn't look like it needs much more balancing, maybe less damage on some moves. but that's about it.

cannot wait for this =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

you are an epic aniamtor
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol thanks for the compliments but I'm actually pretty bad at animating, now Starwaffle can animate like a pro. Mine are nothing compared to what he can do
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 11, 2012, 12:52:34 AM
you are an epic aniamtor

'cough'coupleofthosearemine'cough'

Anyway, as I told you earlier, it actually looks legit. And I'm somewhat glad its not over Link because its less competition for my Megaman.EXE PSA.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

port the rock lee models(both Shippuden/before Shippuden) over ike
port the animations
alittle redo the PSA(with edit the bone IDs)
so we dont have to waste time on rigging a new lee model+lee over link have fingers bones on both hands
then after you have release that PSA i can make the version over link(no buggy .rel port) cuz i am needing it over link (not only cuz the  model is there) + .rel ports dont working for anyone also
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 11, 2012, 05:29:54 AM
port the rock lee models(both Shippuden/before Shippuden) over ike
port the animations
alittle redo the PSA(with edit the bone IDs)
so we dont have to waste time on rigging a new lee model+lee over link have fingers bones on both hands
then after you have release that PSA i can make the version over link(no buggy .rel port) cuz i am needing it over link (not only cuz the  model is there) + .rel ports dont working for anyone also

Thats actually a great idea. Now he doesn't have to wait on anyone to make the model. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Didn't I say that I was going to do this when brawlbox with PSA was going to come out >_>
Whatever, that brawlbox is finally out and aniverge is gonna help me with the psa over link + a little gfx help from Mario dK