(FilePatch3.5.3)Update

Started by Don Jon Bravo, October 07, 2012, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 30, 2013, 04:46:08 AM
I need 3 custom sc_selcharacter.pac files
(that require no codes)
it really doesnt matter if they have different color backgrounds or what not...

One down.
Download
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

use my sc_selcharacter.pac file

if u want lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 30, 2013, 05:05:36 AM #182 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:08:49 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: DSX8-sama on May 30, 2013, 05:03:11 AM
use my sc_selcharacter.pac file

if u want lol
the tvc one?
really i just need the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section of the file
i need it to be set up with custom csps, instead of the default ones

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 30, 2013, 05:05:36 AM
the tvc one?
really i just need the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section of the file
oh.. nvm then xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

http://www.mediafire.com/?kvf0ss9jd7ahj65

I'm guessing you got 4 folders to work since you need 3 of these? :)

May 30, 2013, 10:58:05 PM #185 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:59:47 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Shun_One on May 30, 2013, 04:49:02 AM
One down.
Download
umm this one has normal csps
i need some with custom csps
a custom "char_bust_tex_lz77" file will do just fine too
@toad thanks ^-^
ill also need someone with beyond's riivo setup for some testing later on too

May 30, 2013, 11:38:51 PM #186 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:03:05 AM by slayermarth101
Download a texture pack. Usually they have custom csp's.


May 31, 2013, 12:14:01 AM #188 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:06:16 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: Mr.MW on May 30, 2013, 10:58:05 PM
umm this one has normal csps
i need some with custom csps
a custom "char_bust_tex_lz77" file will do just fine too
@toad thanks ^-^
ill also need someone with beyond's riivo setup for some testing later on too

Darn it. Snake, Marth, Zelda, Sheik, and PT's Pokemon should be different, but I'll upload my char_bust in a bit. On my phone right now.

Char_Bust

Sorry for the wait. Had some stuff to take care of.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

This code is not compatible with CBLISS :( freezes with certain characters (4 marios in a match, 4 diddys in a match, 4 yoshis in a match for example), .. I guess we cant have everything.. xP

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 05, 2013, 12:05:13 AM
This code is not compatible with CBLISS :( freezes with certain characters (4 marios in a match, 4 diddys in a match, 4 yoshis in a match for example), .. I guess we cant have everything.. xP
if you have time to test
try having both folders have the exact data(basically just copy your known working folder), exept the names of the folders should be rsb4 and rsbe

June 05, 2013, 07:10:54 AM #191 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:55:13 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 05, 2013, 06:54:53 AM
if you have time to test
try having both folders have the exact data(basically just copy your known working folder), exept the names of the folders should be rsb4 and rsbe

Im tryed to modify my iso even more, adding CBLISS selmap, selcharacter, charbustex, portrites,  fighters from 00-09 pac and pcs files, in order to be loaded by default using FPC 3.5.3 code, but that modifications killed my iso .. xD, I am remaking it again,.. but if it beeps again, then I will do what you want me to do,. copy all cbliss kit to RSBE and RSB4 folders , to see what happens

i tried fpc 3.5.3 ALONE, no more codes , nothing, just this,.. and selected 4 marios , an a savage beeep appeared.. I need more people trying this..

Just tried it
with 4 marios
and 4 pikachus
with no problem
I also fixed the issue with rsb4 being set to default...
ill edit the op later on

June 06, 2013, 06:57:42 AM #193 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:12:00 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 06, 2013, 12:03:19 AM
Just tried it
with 4 marios
and 4 pikachus
with no problem
I also fixed the issue with rsb4 being set to default...
ill edit the op later on

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 06, 2013, 12:03:19 AM
Just tried it
with 4 marios
and 4 pikachus
with no problem
I also fixed the issue with rsb4 being set to default...
ill edit the op later on


Ok I shall test again then -_-
EDIT; Reformated SD, Used FPC 3.5.3,. the same isues ,, always.. the same.. issues... :(

4 marios kills my game after a match, 4 yoshis kills my game before the match starts, so diddys
are you using a non moddified iso?

June 06, 2013, 05:54:56 PM #194 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:23:24 PM by Choppasmith
Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 06, 2013, 06:57:42 AM
Ok I shall test again then -_-
EDIT; Reformated SD, Used FPC 3.5.3,. the same isues ,, always.. the same.. issues... :(

4 marios kills my game after a match, 4 yoshis kills my game before the match starts, so diddys
are you using a non moddified iso?

Do you have a common5.pac? Delete it, because that helped me (for 3.5.1 anyway)

EDIT: Finally had a chance to try it. Sorry to say MW, but I deleted both common5.pacs and it still freezes with 4 cBliss Marios :/

The only thing I can try, but can't actually do is make two copies of the same folder because there's not enough room on the SD card for me to have two copies of the same folder.

You said you modified your code so that RSBE is the default instead of RSB4? Did you try it out AFTER you made these changes, because I'm thinking cBliss doesn't like using RSB4 as the default.

My only other guess is that I have all the stage expansion stuff in my primary and not my secondary and maybe that's somehow causing it. I've been using standard stages for testing though.