WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would love you if you make a Toon Sheik to go with Toon Zelda. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Toon Shiek? Hmm, how about this gal instead

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


A pirate using ninja skills?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Segtendo on January 01, 2013, 06:28:03 PMPirates=ninjas? GENIUS.
Debate between them is over. All arguments are now invalid.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

belto and ornaments

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Thanks mate

finished the hair texture now. Heheh, I might as well finish in a day or so.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I say again.

I want to learn from you man.

The fact you made the textures from scratch is what makes me want to learn.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Pik on January 02, 2013, 06:34:46 PM
Thanks mate

finished the hair texture now. Heheh, I might as well finish in a day or so.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Your textures make me wet.  :srs:

Pik. My god. It's beautiful ;-;
Quote from: Beyond on January 02, 2013, 06:39:12 PM


Your textures make me wet.  :srs:
Your's do as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pik on January 01, 2013, 03:46:06 PM
@SJS: Ah, sorry for beating you to the chase lol. Thanks for bein' okay with it.

Oh, it's not an issue at all! I haven't touched the model since I ripped it half a year ago. It's nice to see it going along after all that time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Thanks dude, but we'll see. By the time I finish her and Tetra, my new computer should arrive. By then, I'll be able to rig models myself again :vyse:

Finished the belt and cloth textures:



Oh, and I did expressions, too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, only the dress and arms are left.

(Also, fear not, Crono fans, I haven't forgotten about him)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]