Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
I always forget that this is the place that you types of folks are active. Awesome work! I actually might need to end my .rel drought to give this a shot!


Quote from: Spex130 on April 08, 2013, 09:34:36 PM
I always forget that this is the place that you types of folks are active. Awesome work! I actually might need to end my .rel drought to give this a shot!

Yeah, totally. I wanna try the Link one, myself.

What exactly do you have to edit in the Plug and Play modules to get it to work/function/do its thing?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PW mentioned what to do in his post.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Very nice work PW, and thanks for the Module Editor update.

Now to figure out how to make a P&P module of Snake's .rel so I can use it/release it with Solidus.....

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 09, 2013, 12:55:40 AM
Very nice work PW, and thanks for the Module Editor update.

Now to figure out how to make a P&P module of Snake's .rel so I can use it/release it with Solidus.....

I would also be interested in that .rel...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey!  Any Mario rel?  JK
I tried out the ft_lucario to port Mewtwo to Yoshi and it froze... I did everything as in the instructions and tried it 5-7 times.  Does it work for you guys?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Did you add Mewtwo's files and renamed them to replace Yoshi's resources?

Yep.  I know what I'm doing... just not this time...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on April 09, 2013, 03:34:47 AM
Yep.  I know what I'm doing... just not this time...
Are you running Brawl- or Project: M?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

No.  I'm using a custom codeset with Gecko


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on April 09, 2013, 04:24:59 PM
No.  I'm using a custom codeset with Gecko
you probably dont have those no entry codes and such and im not even sure if we still need IC contants codes do we still need them?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2013, 05:31:14 PM
you probably dont have those no entry codes and such and im not even sure if we still need IC contants codes do we still need them?
well for the pit and link .rel you dont need thoes codes or any but this is what i got but i havent tryed the lucario .rel yet

You don't need any codes for entries as those are also covered by the modules.

I've tested Lucario over Yoshi and it works with no problems. I haven't tested Mewtwo yet though. I suggest that you first get Lucario working over Yoshi, and then replace Lucario's files with Mewtwo's like usual.

I just tried this out with a few thing.

Link over Yoshi - Works perfectly, no problems.
Lucario over Jiggz - Works perfectly, no problems.
Mewtwo over Jiggz - Works perfectly, no problems. (though he does the item throw sfx whenever I use tilt-A Attack. Though I dunno if it was like that in the original one over Lucario)

I'm about to try out Zero over Yoshi. And you're the best PW. ;D

Edit: And Zero over Yoshi works.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509