[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what's the problem with him?
he seems way too easy for anyone to abandon it...
i mean, everything is single binding rig wise, so unless it's texture wise, idk what's wrong...
and een if it's texture wise, we won't expect you to do stuff you can't, just make it as good as you can.

Quote from: joking on February 09, 2013, 01:15:41 PM
what's the problem with him?
he seems way too easy for anyone to abandon it...
i mean, everything is single binding rig wise, so unless it's texture wise, idk what's wrong...
and een if it's texture wise, we won't expect you to do stuff you can't, just make it as good as you can.
Yeah, that's the thing ._. I can't figure out how to fix the eye textures. I suppose I should've said I need someone to fix the eye textures rather than finish it.
Other than that he's pretty much done. I think he's way too many vertexes too, you know hence why I had him so 'blocky' but nope, people had to have him smooth. *shrug*

I've come to play, just deal with it~

dude that last sentene makes no [censored]ing sense at all...

2 models with exact the same polycount can be blocky or smooth... just add a smooth modifier, not a turbosmooth :srs:

Quote from: joking on February 08, 2013, 11:32:04 PM
indeed it looks like a multiman thingy, and it looks VERY good, the only down i see are the feet, they look kinda wonky...

Yeah, after a few good looks I don't really like the toes either. I'll definitely get them looking more natural.


Anybody having issues with UV mapping should try this program. Used it as a test a while back for the 48 hour contest by Riddler and have been using it ever since. Remember to read the Tutorial which is a PDF file before using.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zaq8xaasarp4ji1



Two freaking hours man -_- and this is all I have done


so....opinions? :srs:
actually I think it took about an hour and a half...but still .... *sigh* modeling is a pain. But I shall master it if it's the last thing I do!

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Would help if we knew what you were modeling.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



so just a generic female body... why dont you edit zero suit samus?

Quote from: joking on February 13, 2013, 11:08:41 PM
so just a generic female body... why dont you edit zero suit samus?
meh, I need to learn modeling/texturing at some point (as there's some characters I want to make that I can't get models for) so it'll be a good chance to learn how to make my own models.

though I am going to cheat and steal Hinata's hair from Clash of Ninja 3 XP

Also kinda tired of taking the lazy way out of things XP

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Stuff and what not >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Peardian you need to be one of the modelers for the next Smash bros game. Seriously.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still need some work. Mostly done from memory