[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*Stare.* How the **** did you do that so fast?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh, neat, will the floor work like the F-Zero stage? (big blue was the name?)

Quote from: Velen on December 25, 2013, 06:39:41 AM
*Stare.* How the **** did you do that so fast?!

I can get a few models directly from the game. It saved me some time making the map

Quote from: dikekoj on December 25, 2013, 11:57:41 AM
oh, neat, will the floor work like the F-Zero stage? (big blue was the name?)
That's what I think would work best. I would need someone to import it since i have no idea how to work with stages.

December 31, 2013, 04:48:02 AM #318 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:49:00 AM by kyrinthekid


Post Merge: December 31, 2013, 04:48:59 AM

yeah thats what I did too bad Rigging it is so hard

Now I remember why I don't like modeling

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 07, 2014, 05:32:30 AM #320 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:34:49 AM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: Angelglory on January 03, 2014, 06:37:18 PM
Now I remember why I don't like modeling

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That reminds me that I started a sculpt of him a while back and never finished it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Modeling is mostly friggin easy I find. It's the UV mapping that's a [censored]...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 24, 2013, 07:40:14 PM
That's not a bad idea, though I was thinking of having it as a scrolling level like the pirate ship if possible.

Since everything is lowpoly I can have the level decently sized.
Sounds good. I could probably also add some cows, (i think that's what they are?) grazing everywhere like the game.


Neat, won't forget to add that then.


Edit:

I think i'm happy with this map. I was thinking it would loop in the middle of the forest, maybe passing the forest temple(if that's what it is).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

._.  i like wat i see... demon if u want, i can import the whole stage for u :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 悪魔スレイヤーX8 on January 28, 2014, 02:21:01 AM
._.  i like wat i see... demon if u want, i can import the whole stage for u :v

Neat, That sounds cool.
What exactly do you need to get started? The max file?

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 28, 2014, 04:36:50 AM
Neat, That sounds cool.
What exactly do you need to get started? The max file?
pretty much everything
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Man, I've been wanting to do this for years.




Quote from: Spex130 on February 12, 2014, 04:47:38 AM
Man, I've been wanting to do this for years.



10/10 would download
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back when the cutting edge of custom stage making was retexturing stage builder blocks I made this:



Now I'm making this:




Nothing impressive, I know, but that's why I chose it as a starting place for me.  Before this I'd never worked with a 3D modeling program or imported any model into Brawl.

Ooh yea. Weren't you the guy that modeled "Mushroom Mix"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]