Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 25, 2013, 10:30:25 PM
I suuuure do!  now make a Sandslash!
Sandslash over Sonic? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2013, 11:00:12 PM
Sandslash over Sonic? :af:
legs and arms lol that would be a problem
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, when you have it paused and you're moving the camera around, the shine looks really good.

As for Genosect, I keep looking at him, and realizing how complicated he is, but maybe. He could go into his UFO form whenever Samus goes into her ball maybe. Anyways I think Samus would be the best fit, what with her beams and all. Plus Samus has hardly any pokemon hacks (does she even have any?)

Also, I really like Sandslash a lot, and I think he'd be cool on Sonic. Though Carnage is adamant about him being on Bowser (for valid reasons, but I just think Sonic has more of a Sandslash feel). Flygon was going to make one on Metaknight, but i don't know where he is on that.

Quote from: Carnage on January 25, 2013, 11:25:00 PM
legs and arms lol that would be a problem

Legs shouldn't be a problem if it uses Sneasel/Classic Sonic's skeleton maybe. And for the arms, just don't rig past Sonic's elbows.

I'm kinda sad that I'm busy with school...

I would so PSA that Kabutops.

He's one of my favorites. Even more so in Gen 1.

Maybe when I have some time...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Aafyre on January 25, 2013, 11:25:22 PM
Flygon was going to make one on Metaknight, but i don't know where he is on that.
Custom boneset'n.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 26, 2013, 12:10:29 AM
I'm kinda sad that I'm busy with school...

I would so PSA that Kabutops.

He's one of my favorites. Even more so in Gen 1.

Maybe when I have some time...

He is also one of my favorites. A PSA only for Kabutops would have been good instead of using the Schyter or Scizor psa with his model. Though, if the schyter psa was revamped it could just as good make a nice PSA for Kabutops
You Never Know!

Yeah, school started again for me this week too. I'd imagine Kabutops would make sense with a lot of Scyther's moves though.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 25, 2013, 11:25:22 PM
Plus Samus has hardly any pokemon hacks (does she even have any?)

Have you even seen Star's masterpiece of Kyogre?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 26, 2013, 02:05:22 AM
Have you even seen Star's masterpiece of Kyogre?

Ah yes. That thing makes matches very difficult  ;D

Also Genesect



But the question is, Samus or ROB? ROB doesn't have moving legs, but Genesect's arms are always in a ROB-like position, and his laser beam comes from his head. It kinda might make sense for Genesect to hover around maybe?

o-O
You actually did it. Wow.
I, honestly, thought Lucario would've been a good candidate for him, but Samus might work as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I suppose Lucario seems like a fine candidate as well, but his slots are so few and precious!


That is a fair point... But that didn't stop me from making Zangoose over Wolf back when Lloyd was all the rage!

..............

..............................

So does Samus have any glaring flaws?


Yeah, but you could say that about anyone on Samus, or even Zelda/Sheik or Poketrainer. Or Wario or Bowser if you really wanna grasp at straws :)