Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I remember you once said you wanted to make Genesect over Samus before Pokémon BW were even released. Glad to see you can finally make it true ;D

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 26, 2013, 05:13:17 AM
everyone has replaced rob
Not me. And I won't replace him ever... Although I never perma replace anyone. Due to being on Wifi often.

Honestly...

Aaf, put him over whoever you want. It should be interesting either way. The only odd thing about ROB, would be... How much he spins unnaturally. Plus his arms would move really oddly during some animations.

Man Aafyre... Genosect...

Why do you do this to me!?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 26, 2013, 06:23:56 AM
Not me. And I won't replace him ever... Although I never perma replace anyone. Due to being on Wifi often.

Honestly...

Aaf, put him over whoever you want. It should be interesting either way. The only odd thing about ROB, would be... How much he spins unnaturally. Plus his arms would move really oddly during some animations.

^This.

ROB's bones are really weird.

Although this may sound ridiculous at first, but I'd suggest having him on Bowser for a few reasons:
1) His shell can be used for Genosect's high-speed mode.
2) Genosect's motions would kinda fit Bowser in a weird way.
3) Have Genosect's cannon rotate off of bowser's head, so that It functions well with Bowser's Flame Breath. So that his cannon looks like it's shooting the fire. It'll be cool.

Plus, he doesn't have any pokemon hacks does he? :af: I'm obviously kidding
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Bowser has his Blastoise vertex, his Groudon vertex, and a Groundon import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Sees Kabutops*

*[censored]ing dies*

*Comes back to life*

*See thread title*

*Dies again*

*Sees preview of Genesect*

*Click here if you are over 18*

Well, since I'm still kind of conscious.. Holy mother [censored]er!

I remember back in the day man, Genesect over Samus! Make that dream come true.

imo lucario is the best option for genesect not rob pls or his legs wont move at all ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I could also see Genesect going on one of the spacies (Falco namely).  It would actually work quite nicely with Kabutops since in theory, Genesect is supposed to be a Kabutops mechanically redesigned by Team Plasma:

[spoiler]


doesnt look like a kabutops at all since genesect body looks more like a beetle or something and kabutops is a trilobite which doesnt make him a bug but rather a crustacean where genesect looks more like an anciant scyther bodywise look at the lower body and the torso kabutops is totally diferent

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, it actually looks like scyther O_O

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2013, 08:18:11 AM
Bowser has his Blastoise vertex, his Groudon vertex, and a Groundon import.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 26, 2013, 07:27:05 AMPlus, he doesn't have any pokemon hacks does he? :af: I'm obviously kidding

And

Quote from: Sogtondo on January 26, 2013, 01:04:59 PM
I could also see Genesect going on one of the spacies (Falco namely).  It would actually work quite nicely with Kabutops since in theory, Genesect is supposed to be a Kabutops mechanically redesigned by Team Plasma:

[spoiler]


I lol'd.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Damn you and your black text ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Aafyre on January 26, 2013, 05:19:37 AM
That is a fair point... But that didn't stop me from making Zangoose over Wolf back when Lloyd was all the rage!

..............

..............................

So does Samus have any glaring flaws?
Her shoulders are too broad. Its nearly impossible to rig normal-proportioned characters on her without having noodley shoulders. From the pics on Google of Genesect, he would not look too good on Samus... unless you make him have buff shoulders.

Also, her legs are surprisingly long.

I would go with either Lucario, or Falco for this one.


umm how in the hell did kabutops get 32 likes in facebook lol?
its the first time i see so many like in one hack :srs:

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 27, 2013, 12:07:36 AM
umm how in the hell did kabutops get 32 likes in facebook lol?
its the first time i see so many like in one hack :srs:

Because Kabutops has all those silent fanboys XD
You Never Know!

genesect better be on luario or falco since he fits bodywise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.