Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on January 28, 2013, 08:05:39 AM
Aafyre.. did some more work on Hornet Hole stage, started to do some vertex coloring for the BG.
That's looking great so far! <3
Click for my stuff:


Thanks dudes. Got some more Genesect progress:



Anyone know if it's possible to make his eyes a little transparent? He'll eventually want to have 2 oval things visible behind each eye.

Yes, its possible. I can do it for you, unless your rigger knows how too.

The Kabutops over wolf was kinda neat. I especially enjoy playing him with the Wolverine PSA. It fits amazingly well. And he looks bigger on Wolverine too. Okay so a few animations looks a bit out of place, but all in all, I am having a hard time deciding if I want to keep him like that or just use the Scyther PSA on falco with it.
Been waiting forever to see Kabutops on brawl, and now I can't decide where to have him :P Also, genosect looks pretty interesting, I can't remember him from any pokemon movie or episode. Is he from the newer generations?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on February 01, 2013, 02:23:43 AM
Also, genosect looks pretty interesting, I can't remember him from any pokemon movie or episode. Is he from the newer generations?
Genesect's a legendary from Gen 5.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, he was only officially revealed recently. His movie is the next one that will come out.

Anyways, I finished his main model. Now I gotta do the UV mapping, then I'll do his UFO mode, and then I'll send it to Nano to get them clear eyes :)

Also, glad you like Kabutops :) Just use it on the character who has the fewest other hacks you want to keep. For me that was Falco.

Quote from: Aafyre on February 01, 2013, 03:18:54 AM
Yeah, he was only officially revealed recently. His movie is the next one that will come out.

Anyways, I finished his main model. Now I gotta do the UV mapping, then I'll do his UFO mode, and then I'll send it to Nano to get them clear eyes :)

Also, glad you like Kabutops :) Just use it on the character who has the fewest other hacks you want to keep. For me that was Falco.
The eyes can only be clear after you do the rig.

I don't have the time right now to rig him, so you'll have to find someone to do that :/

my bad, didn't know that about the eyes. Anyways, I think I'll make Snoopy do the rig  >D

Its fine. I'm pretty sure Snoopy knows how to do it. If not, send him over to me.

yes, you'll 'make' me do the rig.  such 'torture', how could you.   :af:   but yes, i can do transparencies. 


anyways, i'm close to having Blastoise done.  i finally had a break in homework.  i'm also remembering why i don't like rigging on Bowser...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on February 01, 2013, 04:44:27 AM
yes, you'll 'make' me do the rig.  such 'torture', how could you.   :af:   but yes, i can do transparencies. 


anyways, i'm close to having Blastoise done.  i finally had a break in homework.  i'm also remembering why i don't like rigging on Bowser...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks good
so why u no like riggin on bowser
Is rigging the shell a pain in the ass?

Bowser's animations are awkward, and the shell is a pain in the ass to rig on him.

Even rigging the Squirtle version was a pain. The shell was so hard to rig.


So it's out now? Nice. Gonna replace that vertex ya made :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hehe, well he had a good run. He was my second most downloaded hack, if you don't count that Sephiroth PSA, which I had nothing to do with other than some ideas :)