A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
To do that would be to lower the filesize. And that's as low as I can go right now. I doubt I can go any lower.

Quote from: narutofan1 on January 13, 2013, 11:55:51 PM


I have something bad to say about this PSA and it's only 1 problem
With it. The PSA freezes on almost all my stages except for the stages made
From stage builder on brawl.

can you please fix that problem, I have a PSA on Samus and I don't wanna get rid
of it and I wanna be able to have the ZSS PSA without getting rid of the PSA on samus.

Also on my character select screen, I have samus and ZSS as separate characters and
I would like to have both PSAs without getting rid of the other one.

so try to fix this problem.
if you have a samus psa then its probably filesize issues wich cant be fixed persay.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I updated the OP... thanks for the thoughts guys... lol.

As a side note, expect a Cinematic - esque Final Smash for our Gunslinger.

Its not darn working I tried everything I even used a CSS that had ZSS. I have no PSA over samus and I am NTSC. Is it riivolution? Because that's what I use all the time. First I thought it might be my smashbros.brsar but it's not that. I even did what narutofan did by going on a stage builder stage but still not working. The specials just make her go into a T stance.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 14, 2013, 07:14:42 PM
Its not darn working I tried everything I even used a CSS that had ZSS. I have no PSA over samus and I am NTSC. Is it riivolution? Because that's what I use all the time. First I thought it might be my smashbros.brsar but it's not that. I even did what narutofan did by going on a stage builder stage but still not working. The specials just make her go into a T stance.
that is becuase you are not putting the montion on the common.pac most likely
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
So nobody has anything bad to say about the PSA so far? After playtesting it for a while, All I can say to myself is tone down the Side Special. It seems abusable due to the invulnerability frames starting RIGHT at the start of the move. I'm also still unsure of the stats, so any feedback on that would help as well. I'll start working on the Final Smash soon. And that will have it's own video.

Only "bad" thing I have to say about it is that one some of her moves she has no range at all, you have to actually hit your opponent physically for hitboxes to connect. Besides that, no complaints.
You Never Know!

Did that to make sure it's not broken... lol. Though I may add a bit of range to it.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 14, 2013, 10:55:46 PM
Did that to make sure it's not broken... lol. Though I may add a bit of range to it.

Yes a bit of range would be good, if only to make the play get more smooth, since, well, she uses her gunns and you'd expect them to have a little range :P
She is pretty lightweight, so I don't really see a bit of range for her a problem.
If it is, you could scale the damage to make up for the range, though that wouldn't need to be much.
How's the final smash looking? I am so looking forward to see it :D
You Never Know!

January 15, 2013, 01:13:23 AM #114 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:17:20 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Actually... I'm too busy trying to make her grabs work properly... So much hassle...

What'd be better would be to have someone else fix it for me for I don't understand what I'm doing... lol

no freezing problems here, and I can use both samus and zssamus in battle, bravo on the improved demo even though I thought the moveset was fine before lol.


Here's your next preview for you guys! The Final Smash! BrawlBox preview... lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks good!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have been checking Brawl Vault like 40 times today to see if there was more news about this XD
I dunno why I'm so hyped about it, but I am :D
You Never Know!