A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
i didnt see anything that bad either.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 01:39:39 PM
The animations on that one was terrible...
How were they bad? I don't see anything bad about that PSA either...



i also didnt saw any retarded animations at all lol either you linked the wrong hack or you have a godly animation standard i have seen much worse psa animation than that by far
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... :srs:

You mean to tell me they don't look retarded to you?

Gunslinger PSA! It's like seeing a new Gunner Yuna come to life :D
You Never Know!

Never played the Gunner Yuna PSA. What's so similar other than the guns?

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 07:01:11 PM
... :srs:

You mean to tell me they don't look retarded to you?
nope and like most ppl told you abode they are decent there are much worse animations out there i didnt see anything that bad to say the animations are retarded
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well there was a reason why I didn't add it to the OP... lol. If that's the case, I might as well put it up there now... lol

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 07:31:39 PM
Never played the Gunner Yuna PSA. What's so similar other than the guns?

No I'm not comparing it to the other Gunner Yuna psa, it's more that I'm saying this is how it should have been :D
I really like how fluent the attacks go from one to another. 
You Never Know!

So nobody has anything bad to say about the PSA so far? After playtesting it for a while, All I can say to myself is tone down the Side Special. It seems abusable due to the invulnerability frames starting RIGHT at the start of the move. I'm also still unsure of the stats, so any feedback on that would help as well. I'll start working on the Final Smash soon. And that will have it's own video.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
So nobody has anything bad to say about the PSA so far? After playtesting it for a while, All I can say to myself is tone down the Side Special. It seems abusable due to the invulnerability frames starting RIGHT at the start of the move. I'm also still unsure of the stats, so any feedback on that would help as well. I'll start working on the Final Smash soon. And that will have it's own video.

I love Final Smashes XD Can't wait to see it!
You Never Know!

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 13, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
So nobody has anything bad to say about the PSA so far? After playtesting it for a while, All I can say to myself is tone down the Side Special. It seems abusable due to the invulnerability frames starting RIGHT at the start of the move. I'm also still unsure of the stats, so any feedback on that would help as well. I'll start working on the Final Smash soon. And that will have it's own video.



I have something bad to say about this PSA and it's only 1 problem
With it. The PSA freezes on almost all my stages except for the stages made
From stage builder on brawl.

can you please fix that problem, I have a PSA on Samus and I don't wanna get rid
of it and I wanna be able to have the ZSS PSA without getting rid of the PSA on samus.

Also on my character select screen, I have samus and ZSS as separate characters and
I would like to have both PSAs without getting rid of the other one.

so try to fix this problem.