A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I'm not talking about the filesize. If you open up Samus' FitSamus.pac file, There are a bunch of Blank spaces, and the Specials are empty...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 22, 2012, 04:31:23 PM
I'm not talking about the filesize. If you open up Samus' FitSamus.pac file, There are a bunch of Blank spaces, and the Specials are empty...
if you open it and save it in bb samus will lose all her specials almost but samus isnt the only one lots of characters have blanked special bars like bowser and wario thats hardcodd stuff that bb takes away thats the reason bowser,wario never got psas due to empty tabs that ignore the codes if you use psa  those actions are empty becuase the game loads one of the other ones  look below and you will find actions leading to the specials subactions if you use psa leavue them empty
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd rather not use BrawlBox to edit FitCharacter.pacs cause've I've encountered problems with it before...

I don't really know a lot in PSA, but I think you can use the fire effects who follows the bullets in a trail.
Just a thing I suggest
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


I agree with Canadian. Brawlbox seems to work fine for some people, but it messes up my own edits too often for me to feel comfortable using it until BlackJax (or are we supposed to call him "Xaj" now? :P) finishes working out the bugs.
Now available in blue.

I'll be glad to say that If I make a few more moves, I'll make another preview video about what's been added. Not all the moves are added yet, but I think I have enough to make the 1st progress video. I should also update the OP with the checklist.

glad to see someone is giving zss some love,  she's one of my mains in unhacked brawl but I've never had any ideas for her and don't really care to fight the filesize issue (good luck with that btw)

December 23, 2012, 10:23:42 PM #23 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 10:45:58 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I fixed the Filesize issue... I simply needed to Degrade Samus' abilities by removing things from her FitSamus.pac file.

Also, I want somebody to make a character hack for this... I don't want to keep using her normal colors, especially for the preview video... Her guns will get custom animations anyway...

model or texture?  I'm not the best artist but I might be able to do up a texture if it's not too complicated   but I can't even begin to do model stuff


what do you want for a texture?  I can see what I can do but I can't promise anything incredible :P

Well, Imma want a model hack too so...

Also, honestly, I can't think of anything from the top of my head... I was hoping for the creator to "surprise me" but oh well. As long as it fits. Remember, she shoots guns, and does acrobatic flips.

why not try making lianne if thats her name over zelda or peach it would be epic but I should let you,finish this
[/url]

I want it to be good quality work, which is why I'm asking someone else... And if it was to be Leanne, Imma have to add Grenades to the moveset, and that would be pretty broken in my opinion...