A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 27, 2014, 08:00:28 PM
I've heard that it usually doesn't screw up as long as you close and reopen after every save.

I've never had to do anything like that.

Never gotten a corrupt file either. Every time I think it's corrupted it's either because it was edited in PSA or because I have a separate instance of BBox open and I want to save.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 27, 2014, 08:16:44 PM
I've never had to do anything like that.

Never gotten a corrupt file either. Every time I think it's corrupted it's either because it was edited in PSA or because I have a separate instance of BBox open and I want to save.

If you are right about the psa, that's good news because we would know when to prevent ourselves about the file corruption.
Still, I've made 6 final smashes and a whole psa in brawlbox, and they would all crash like 70% of the times I saved the file more than once without closing brawlbox. They have all been edited in psa before that, though. But as long as you don't edit any of the characters that always crash in brawlbox, like Samus (don't know about zaro), there shouldn't be any problems, no matter what you edit on the file.

August 04, 2014, 06:00:21 PM #857 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:05:34 PM by A Bloody Canadian
One Week later, the results show that more people want Blade Prince Marth to become a thing, so I will comply!

I'll probably Redo and rethink some of the animations I've already done since my standards have somewhat increased.

Is there anything worth discussing regarding this?

Depends... Do you have all the moves planned?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For the most part, yes, but I'm willing to make changes to the moveset. I've already discussed the Combo System already, and I think everybody was good on that front.

Gunslinger Samus is one of my favorite PSAs of all time. By chance, has anyone ported her to another character? I'm a Brawl Exer and really wanna use her. :) I can even give you (Bloody Canadian) a GFX fix for her too, where the GFX are loaded from an enemy ef file so that they don't conflict with the actual Zero Suit Samus.

Or... is it still just over Zero Suit Samus?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Leon Exodio was gonna port her over Fox I think. I recall ZSS not supported for BrawlEx. You may want to contact him about it.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 23, 2014, 04:56:28 AM
Leon Exodio was gonna port her over Fox I think. I recall ZSS not supported for BrawlEx. You may want to contact him about it.

Unfortunately, neither is Fox lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 04:07:44 AM
Gunslinger Samus is one of my favorite PSAs of all time. By chance, has anyone ported her to another character? I'm a Brawl Exer and really wanna use her. :) I can even give you (Bloody Canadian) a GFX fix for her too, where the GFX are loaded from an enemy ef file so that they don't conflict with the actual Zero Suit Samus.

Or... is it still just over Zero Suit Samus?

I second this, Gunslinger Samus is one of the more special and unique PSA works you can find on the vault. I'd also love to see her ported onto a portable character for brawlex :)
You Never Know!


If you are not updating GSS anymore, could you at least fix her freeze issue?
She doesn't make the game freeze, but she herself freezes, often in mid-air and serves as a motionless punching bag for the rest of the characters. It's impossible to get her to move again once she has frozen. It's like time stopped for her.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on September 07, 2014, 11:26:36 AM
If you are not updating GSS anymore, could you at least fix her freeze issue?
She doesn't make the game freeze, but she herself freezes, often in mid-air and serves as a motionless punching bag for the rest of the characters. It's impossible to get her to move again once she has frozen. It's like time stopped for her.
I know, man.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

September 07, 2014, 02:57:56 PM #867 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:21:36 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Try as I might, I honestly don't know the cause of this. If anybody can hit me up on that, I'll do it. But for now, it'll remain as is...

As far as BPM Progress is, no progress has been made since I still have school to worry about. But since the break is coming close, I hope I could spend some time on the Animations. Assuming Art I owe doesn't kill me, my goal is to get the animations done by the time I start the next quarter, which is about 4 weeks from now. I feel like making his Combo and Extra sword system could prove interesting...

Of course, anyone willing to help out with animations is more than welcome to. I'll be re-writing the moveset txt file.

Check poll...

I won't announce anything Official yet, but just know that something is in the works...

I'm rooting for you lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.