A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
awesome I cant wait for any new mod you might make as I personally think you are on of the best at kc-mm

One of the Best at KC-MM? I'm honored, but I feel like that isn't the case... lol... There are much better Brawl Modders out there, and I'm just getting back into it!


January 19, 2015, 10:31:41 PM #873 Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:34:49 PM by A Bloody Canadian
The 1st preview of my return!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New Wait Animation, done in Maya! Sadly, Maya can't properly make control Rigs for Fingers (At least for the Skeleton Setup). And I can't get the weapon and Skirt Control Rigs to work, so Imma have to do all that in BrawlBox.

Also, yes. A Shinda remake that nobody cares about!

Credit for the model goes to Gamidame_K.

Looks to me like her feet move unnecessarily.

Either that or it's Maya screwing with you, which does happen from time to time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is amazing I was playing with shinda thinking she needed a new model and then this pops up today

Quote from: drogoth on January 19, 2015, 10:48:15 PM
Looks to me like her feet move unnecessarily.

Either that or it's Maya screwing with you, which does happen from time to time.

Pro'lly happened while I did the Cleanup. Baking makes so many keyframes, it's amazing... Note taken, don't clean parts pinned to the ground.

What I do is that I don't clean in Maya, I just use the clean function in BBox.

Usually does the trick for me.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't use the Smart Bake function when baking your animations in Maya.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 20, 2015, 01:21:03 AM
Don't use the Smart Bake function when baking your animations in Maya.

This also.

Messed up A LOT of my animations in Maya.

Thank the lord for Jiggy :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, a shinda remake is going to be pretty awesome. i've been looking for more original/custom characters. This is well recieved my friend.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

the animation looks way too static for a smash context...
all characters have exagerated animations, because of the nature of the game's camera...

January 20, 2015, 07:27:35 PM #883 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:31:35 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 20, 2015, 10:18:14 AM
the animation looks way too static for a smash context...
all characters have exagerated animations, because of the nature of the game's camera...

"Animate to the camera." I was taught. Apparently it doesn't only apply to staging and silhouettes... lol... Noted. Imma have to redo the Wait animation anyways since the model is being re-rigged at the moment.

Took longer than I thought, but I redid the Wait Animation. I feel it's too much, but... eh... Haven't seen it in-Game yet. I'll get back to it if I need to, but I have other Animations to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.