A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 02, 2015, 04:52:30 AM
Also, would anybody be interested to play as a broken Early Build so I can get feedback? lol...
Well... I could help you with that.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Funny you say that... I'm actually re-animating it now that I have this new custom rig.


Hooray for more roughly done Animations!!
Side Special.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd say it's more like a hybrid of Fox and Ike. You go a set distance since you can't charge it, but the distance is shortened if you hit somebody.

I like this. Does it have an after attack, too? Like... Hitboxes behind her? Those stylish things we see only in animes... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lets just say, it has alot of potential if it hits...

Just posting here to let y'all know Shinda is still going on. Now that my Rigging Class is almost complete, there's alot of things about my Animation Rig that needs improvement. I haven't made much progress since the school quarter started, but I intend to go back to square one in terms of animations once this quarter is over. Gami also said he'd redo the model, so I hope he can get that done before the quarter ends so I can start as soon as I finish the quarter, so I can start Re-Rigging.

October 09, 2015, 08:11:34 PM #986 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 08:13:05 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I'm not dead...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gonna give this to Gami when the skinning for this is done... idk how to Model Import... lol...

woa, even the mouth is rigged, not even I could do this

Kitten got an upgrade!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It ain't done, but it's making progress... lol...

looking fantastic many great to see progress on shinda coming back.