Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on July 03, 2013, 01:14:46 AM
Aww. That's unfortunate.

Is there an exact file name?

EDIT:

FOUND IT.

It was in the eye Iris. Thanks for the help, Peardian!
Er, that works too, I guess. But when I said eye white texture, I meant "KebakoEyeWhite".

Also, the matchup between the different ref/env textures used might not be immediately apparent. You can usually figure it out by looking at the filenames/render, but let me know if there are any you're not sure of.
Click for my stuff:


I'm still working on my next big model, so in the meantime, I figured I would try something out. With much help from DinnerSonic, I was able to translate Brawl's stage lighting parameters to what I use. These screenshots are the result.








Before anyone asks, no, these are not model imports. I used real screenshots as a base and added in some of my models with the help of the recreated light data. Pardon the poses, I'm not very good at that. I don't plan on making any more fake screenshots like this, as this was merely a test. The main reason for doing this is so that I can make more accurate Subspace Emissary mockups, as well as test my model textures in something close to the game's actual lighting.



Know what else?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click for my stuff:


Jesus. Is there anything you can't do? Those look like legit shots.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


quite instresting about the snapshots!

I did try something similar except it was in a movie!
Sexyyy
Stupid Tinypic :C


Thanks, guys. I guess I may as well show this, too. It's Ganondorf with Bridge of Eldin's lighting, shadowing, and a little bloom.



For those of you interested in learning how to translate the lighting on your own, I'll put a little tutorial below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on September 03, 2013, 07:24:05 PM
Thanks, guys. I guess I may as well show this, too. It's Ganondorf with Bridge of Eldin's lighting, shadowing, and a little bloom.



For those of you interested in learning how to translate the lighting on your own, I'll put a little tutorial below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will totally use this guide to get the stage lightning when I do more videos in 3d Modelling program!
Stupid Tinypic :C

well... back to bowsers keep with peardian...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Introducing my latest model, the Flying Krock.

Click for a bigger pic.


It took me nearly three months to make. Read the first post for full details!

Download
Click for my stuff:


I don't even know what this is from, but it is amazing. I'd be surprised if you didn't already have a job as a professional 3D modeler. (Unless this is a hobby-and-not-a-career thing. But you could make a good career doing this.)



Both of you owe it to yourselves to go play Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. One of the best DK games and a wonderful platformer.

(and does nobody read the first post?)
Click for my stuff:


1. I didn't both with the OP :v
2. I've played some of the DKC games, but I'm terrible with them and never played through them to the end. I've gotten so used to new games that I remember how hard the older ones were...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh my God.

Yo, you need to be making money my dude. You're wasting time and money.

Nobody here is on your level. Not to disrespect anyone, and we have how many amazing artist on this Brawl Hacking community, with all due respect... You're on some other [censored] of quality work man.

And for those who don't know what model that is, like Peardian said go play DKC. ;p

this is
its just
i dont
stuff
everything IS said.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.