Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Peardian on February 17, 2014, 05:16:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do you like bones? I hope so, because this guy has nearly 200 of them. Less than 3800 polygons, though.

Anyway, yes, I'm still slowly-but-surely working on this guy.
That's totally necessary

...for 3D film animation and/or posing. Just not so much for games.

But I salute you, sir, for your ability to rig such things. I assume there are going to be IK handles everywhere.



Also I'm steadily getting back the urge to model/rig/animate/PSA things again now that I'm done with school. I think I may even finally get around to taking on Mack.


I finished all the rigging! Yay! I started on the textured, and already finished the ones for the bat form.

I'm not entirely satisfied with how the nightmare form's cape turned out, but right now it's the best I can make it. The reason it has 200 bones is because of its unique structure, and how it animates in-game. It's made of multiple layers of separate cloth bits that all dangle downwards and move independently, which necessitates numerous bones. Even if I replace the current mesh with a much simpler, single plane mesh, the bone structure would probably stay the same.
Click for my stuff:


I've been having nightmares about attempting to animate to that rig with that many bones.  I'd be interested in seeing how it turns out though.  (Can Brawl handle that many bones?)

Quote from: LlamaJuice on March 09, 2014, 11:47:15 PM
I've been having nightmares about attempting to animate to that rig with that many bones.  I'd be interested in seeing how it turns out though.  (Can Brawl handle that many bones?)
if using it as a stage prop, then yes it can
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 09, 2014, 11:51:07 PMif using it as a stage prop, then yes it can
That's good to know, won't have to worry about having too many bones when making certain scenes for GoldenMushroom, it'll be the amount of textures and polygons that'll be the problem. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: LlamaJuice on March 09, 2014, 11:47:15 PM
I've been having nightmares about attempting to animate to that rig with that many bones.  I'd be interested in seeing how it turns out though.
Ideally, they'd be handled by dynamics/IK, like with other character's capes. Probably not doable with current hacking tools, but it's within Brawl's capabilities.

Of course, the the bare minimum, you could get away with using just 8 bones for the whole cape, provided you only wanted it to dangle directly down and never flow in any kind of realistic manner or turn upside-down.
Click for my stuff:


Today, I'm revealing the bonus alternate costume I made for Kebako, the salad-less cat girl. This is the costume included with the updated model archive with the facial expressions. Spoiler'd because large render.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click for my stuff:


May I ask what you render with? Those renders are really great!

So, um, for those of you who didn't know it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kebako got released. Right around the 1-year anniversary, too! Pardon my tardiness, meant to post here earlier.

A ton of work went into this, so go check it out!


my friend's favorite troll character is getting even more trollish for him. my other friend, his competitive rival, is going to have a bad time. hoping his samus is up to par

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Spex130 on March 29, 2014, 10:54:38 PM
So, um, for those of you who didn't know it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kebako got released. Right around the 1-year anniversary, too! Pardon my tardiness, meant to post here earlier.

A ton of work went into this, so go check it out!
Dat yandere expression.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Among other things, finally finished my personal arrangement of Bowser-related songs for Bowser's Keep that Peardian had asked for.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203031

Go check it out.


Yep! Since nobody else submitted/finished a remix when I made the request, you can consider this the "official" stage bgm for Bowser's Keep. If you have the stage, be sure to download the track and add it to the playlist for this stage!



Also, have an unrelated render.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on April 03, 2014, 05:39:15 AM
Yep! Since nobody else submitted/finished a remix when I made the request, you can consider this the "official" stage bgm for Bowser's Keep. If you have the stage, be sure to download the track and add it to the playlist for this stage!



Also, have an unrelated render.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... Slendy Kong? (best i could think of)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

New hack over Giga Bowser?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]