Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm glad that everyone likes the carrot. It seems to be one of my most popular creations for some reason.

Anyway, now that the board is back to being stable, I can show the new model(s) I just finished!



All of the blocks from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! Like the carrot, this was a friend's suggestion, and is also rather high-poly.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on December 02, 2014, 04:44:08 AM
I'm glad that everyone likes the carrot. It seems to be one of my most popular creations for some reason.
In another context, it could sound weird... Really weird.

Quote from: Peardian on December 02, 2014, 04:44:08 AMAnyway, now that the board is back to being stable, I can show the new model(s) I just finished!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of the blocks from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! Like the carrot, this was a friend's suggestion, and is also rather high-poly.
Oh. Like them blocks. But what will you use them for? I mean... What will you replace for them?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Peardian on December 02, 2014, 04:44:08 AM
I'm glad that everyone likes the carrot. It seems to be one of my most popular creations for some reason.

Anyway, now that the board is back to being stable, I can show the new model(s) I just finished!



All of the blocks from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! Like the carrot, this was a friend's suggestion, and is also rather high-poly.
Even your simple stuff is top notch.
...I want that drive and focus.



Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on December 02, 2014, 12:20:15 PM
Oh. Like them blocks. But what will you use them for? I mean... What will you replace for them?
I think Peardian just makes them for the sake of making them. They could probably be made into a silly stage, though.

...Which reminds me I should get back to work on that other stage model of his. It was pretty close to done, too.


Yah Peardian doesn't have much experience with getting his models into Brawl, he just makes them because he's awesome like that, and for people to use them as they like.
Anyways SuperStar Saga is my favorite of the series, so many unique features were removed in the later games like swapping the order of the bros which was esciental for most of those blocks there. I guess these models could be used in animations and fan games but yah not much we can do with them in Brawl besides stage work. The Super Carrot however could be used in a Mario moveset, be placed over Fludd like Mariodk did in his SMBZ Mario v3 and v3.5 movesets.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Happy New Year! I don't have any new models yet, but what I do have are turntable videos for all of the models I've made in the past three years. You can see them all here!

For starters, here are Yaridovich and the Axem Rangers!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click for my stuff:


I'm not dead! Really! I've just been very busy with real life stuff. I have a big model still in the works, but I've put it off to work on a new model I started recently, and I'm currently texturing it. Still, I have two things to show.


First, remember the last time I made some mock Subspace Emissary screenshots? Well, I made some more. This time, it's all one scene.












If only...


Now, the second thing I wanted to show is this little clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnIDyoEo2E

I recreated the logo of PokeStar Studios in a sort of Hollywood style. My question is: does anybody actually want it? I'll post the model if there's any interest in it, but otherwise I might not bother. It has several distinct shapes in it, so I figure maybe someone will want to make a stage out of it or something.

Anyone interested?
Click for my stuff:


W... whoa :o

Not only awesomely modeled... but also awesomely edited as well! Good job!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What BR3 said...

DANG!

How long did that take?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks guys! It was fun to make.
Quote from: Large Leader on April 07, 2015, 03:04:12 AM
What BR3 said...

DANG!

How long did that take?
I worked on setting up the whole sequence sporadically over the course of a few months, but I couldn't tell you how long I actually spent on it. The finished-up renders, however, were all done in a single day. (I wanted to have them ready for April 1st.)




By the way, here's a bonus render from when I was working on it in September.





Working with IK is silly sometimes.
Click for my stuff:



That is one messed up left shoulder.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shoulder... stop it.

Pls


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just noticed the Pokéball clipping through Jiggs on the last pic XD

Aside for that, I'd also love to see it animated! It really looks like the style of the Subspace Emissary.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sadly, I'm not good enough at animations to fully animate it. That was my original plan, but I had to settle with still images.


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on April 08, 2015, 09:09:29 PM
I just noticed the Pokéball clipping through Jiggs on the last pic XD
Actually, that's not Jigglypuff or a real Poke Ball. That's Jigglypuff's trainer, and she wears headphones that look like Poke Balls and a sun hat (take from Jigglypuff's blue costume) over her pink hair. You can get a better view of her in the bonus pic. Who could this mysterious trainer be...?
Click for my stuff: