Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I just got mine up. And minty Lucario is a bit bright.

Quote from: Sakuya on January 05, 2013, 11:22:17 PM
I'd like to aport one or two textures to da project  (you know to kill some time since I cant import nothing and I miss submitting stuff to the vault) so where do I sign?
Glad to hear it!

Mainly, we're focusing on finishing Project Mars right now (Red, white, Black themed Red Team textures), but if you'd like to make an alternate for another Team color, you can.

Just let us know who you're going to work on and I'll add you to the Mars section. Post when you've got something to show, and we'll all give feed-back to help everything fit as a theme.

I should be posting some Dedede previews
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I've got Samus done, and ZSS I'm looking for a color for her upper chest that doesn't clash with most of her body, which is red with those brown stripe things on her arms and legs.

Both need a set of CSPs as well, but I'll get to those later.



Default Ike's up.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on January 06, 2013, 06:07:47 AM
Glad to hear it!

Mainly, we're focusing on finishing Project Mars right now (Red, white, Black themed Red Team textures), but if you'd like to make an alternate for another Team color, you can.

Just let us know who you're going to work on and I'll add you to the Mars section. Post when you've got something to show, and we'll all give feed-back to help everything fit as a theme.

I should be posting some Dedede previews
Which characters needs to be mars'd ?

Hm...lemme see:

Diddy Kong
Game and Watch
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pikachu
ROB
Sheik
Snake
Sonic
Yoshi
Zelda

I may be missing a few, but as of now, no one is working any of them (that I know of)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Thanks for Ikes. KCMM was being mean to me again. It literally took me 10 minutes to update the Maritime post with just two pictures... Sad face.

Yeah Kyouma, just pick someone up, make a mockup or give us something we can give feedback on and we'll bounce ideas back and forth until we're all happy with the results. Most of us used to take screeshots of BB previews, but we've moved on to recoloring the brawl pictures, like so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



El Psy Congroo

January 06, 2013, 06:57:55 PM #23 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:59:22 PM by Lockablefaceman
Nice CSPs guys. A lot I've been wanting too.

So I've been looking at Mars Ness and Lucas. And I think their shirts should be reversed. Ness's looks out of place on him but would fit Lucas perfect. AND fit in the line of Maritime and Minty Lucas. Being white + team color stripes.
Maybe I'll attempt to do it and see what it looks like. Sounds simple enough... (lol nope)

Mars Lucas almost looks the same as his default red though. Just different shorts, darker stripes, and brown socks. :V


They both look similar to their defaults. How is that out of place?

Their shirts don't need to be reversed. They're perfect as is.

Again. Did I say anything about default? :/ this isn't Project: vBrawl.

SJS got Warios and Sheiks done.


You know what to do, Devicer.

January 07, 2013, 09:38:57 PM #29 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:46:16 PM by TheDevicer
Updated. Thanksies.



Xeno needs a new preview for Falcon. The current one's broken.