Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 08, 2013, 03:40:01 PM #45 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:00:39 PM by Xenozoa425
Red team Wario, just give him red pants, brown shoes, red helmet, and whatever else you feel is right.

And now for some Samus.

Revamped Maritime Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Revamped Maritime ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mars Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mars ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Indeed.  Finally got around to finishing a buncha CSPs I was missing; don't feel like doing SJSes or BPs at the moment.

Dropbox folder

Let me know if any others of mine are missing.  Also, the BV link for Maritime Ice Climbers isn't in the OP; here it is.

Quote from: jdaster64 on January 08, 2013, 02:22:59 PM
So, does anyone have a preference which Biker Wario I base the Mars texture on?  I feel like the second one's already practically got a bright Mars red, so I think it might be confusing to use the other one, but the first one's the standard red-team texture, so some accommodation would need to be made for that.


I would go with the second one.


Here's my progress on Red Fur Mars Pikachu at the moment:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tell me what you think.


I agree with Xeno, de-saturating the head-band will bring it all together.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


The helmet and jacket could be a bit darker and slightly more towards orange.

Here's what I got for Snake so far. I have both Default and Camo style.
I think I'll add a sandy trim around the vest.


The right one actually looks really good. Just brighten it up a tad, turn that red slightly more orange, and you're pretty much set.

January 09, 2013, 04:47:46 AM #56 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:54:56 AM by jdaster64
Biker Wario's finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could someone add the CSPs I posted above to the main posts? (And the Wario ones, as well)

Snake's looking pretty good there; I think the red could stand to be a tad oranger, and have the saturation turned down just a notch, though.

January 09, 2013, 04:53:49 AM #57 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:59:49 AM by Shun_One
Quote from: Dio on January 09, 2013, 02:25:38 AM
Here's what I got for Snake so far. I have both Default and Camo style.
I think I'll add a sandy trim around the vest.
*snip*
I like this direction. I agree with Xeno and JD that the red could stand to be a smidge more orange..  I'll await further update for more input.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Wario's lookin great. Snake's a tad too saturated. I think he might be blindingly red in-game.