Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 09, 2013, 06:23:57 PM #60 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:25:56 AM by Dio
Fixed up Snake. Just putting some final touches. Will post the update later.

Edit: Finished up. Made is less red, Added more orange, and drained the contrast a bit.


I think his gear could be a bit more black in some parts. Also what up with his hair?

Dont worry about the hair. That was just a result of my working on the colors. My main concern is the body for now. Though I do kinda like the tinted hair, but a mistake no less and will fix after working the texture a but more.

Keep the feedback coming.


Looking at it, I think if the red portions of the belt strap were made white while his gear packs were made more on the black side would look cool.

I dig the color of his suit though.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on January 10, 2013, 07:18:21 AM
Looking at it, I think if the red portions of the belt strap were made white while his gear packs were made more on the black side would look cool.
Funny how you mentioned that since I just tried something like that, but I think white may make it look kinda funny but i'll do some experiments with the coloring.


January 10, 2013, 01:49:03 PM #65 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:49:04 PM by Badge
I released Pikachu.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's the stuff (CSPs etc.) to go with it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Snake's red could stand to be a tiny bit darker imo, but that could well be just me liking darker Mars textures.

I also finally recolored that SJS-portrait for Minty Pit - if anybody wants to paint a better gradient on the wings I can give him the .xcf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Devicer: I just noticed that those two are missing in the Maritime OP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wooooo Badge I finally like that Pika, just in time too! Lol. Great job on that one man.

Snake is looking sweet, I'm diggin' the gold but agree with the boys that it should be a tad darker. Love the red, though. The red should stay as is IMO. I'm wondering what a dark cream headband would look like on him.

Warios turned out great, love 'em both. Biker has kind of a western feel, but I think it works.

All 4 of those Samuses are sex. I need them.

January 11, 2013, 12:01:12 AM #67 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:04:27 AM by Dio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok guys. I worked on tow other combinations of vest. Which one you like most? I think Shun_One's idea actually isnt bad but I think its a tad inconsistent I kinda flaired it up a bit and it actually blends very well.

The other one is a lighter vest with yellow straps to keep his whole outfit in the same color scheme. I feel this would be the most appropriate but it does lack a bit.

Should I mix these two together?

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 12:03:36 AM

Quote from: Apples on January 10, 2013, 05:32:26 PM
I'm wondering what a dark cream headband would look like on him.


I tried that at first but it seemed to drain from the Red a bit, So i scrapped it.


I like the darker jacket on the right the best, although the middle's not bad either.  I don't really have much critique concerning the colors either, they look pretty solid.

Can we get an actual blue jigglypuff with the blue bow? :D
Is there a Green pikachu with the bandana unchanged from the original? I like Ruby's headband. But if it is possible to put Saphire's (May's) headband on, that be awesome.
Finally, can the red furred pikachu keep Red's cap? ^_^

anyways, i understand if these can't be done. I already have Green and Red jiggly and blue pikachu.
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Yeah, I was thinking about blue Jigglypuff before; there probably should be a blue-toned Jigglypuff alternate since every other Pokémon character has red, blue, and green-skinned versions (excepting Lucario, but I presume he will as well).

Here Epic, my Mars and Minty Pikachus with default hats. Those were literally just a few clicks, if you need CSPs tell me and I can easily throw them together, too.

I toyed around with a trainer cap on Mars Pika, but the bandana just looked so much better that I didn't even bother uploading a version - if there is a demand for Mars pika with a trainer cap, I would of course make one.

For Jigglypuff, I'd actually be more interested in a green eyed Minty version with default fur or close to it and might just make that, but a fully blue Jigglypuff wouldn't hurt either just for completion's sake.

January 11, 2013, 11:02:46 PM #72 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:39:56 AM by Generically Epic
Quote from: Badge on January 11, 2013, 01:45:00 PM
Here Epic, my Mars and Minty Pikachus with default hats. Those were literally just a few clicks, if you need CSPs tell me and I can easily throw them together, too.

I toyed around with a trainer cap on Mars Pika, but the bandana just looked so much better that I didn't even bother uploading a version - if there is a demand for Mars pika with a trainer cap, I would of course make one.

For Jigglypuff, I'd actually be more interested in a green eyed Minty version with default fur or close to it and might just make that, but a fully blue Jigglypuff wouldn't hurt either just for completion's sake.
that is most excellent. I shall certainly download these when I can. :3
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

January 12, 2013, 05:49:53 AM #73 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:51:58 PM by Shun_One
@ Snake - Definitely mix them together. I see what you mean about the inconsistency and agree with you. I'm pretty confident you know where to take it.

Dedede preview tomorrow even if I have to force some time for it.




Fires of war.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

January 13, 2013, 05:35:16 PM #74 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:59:06 PM by jdaster64
As I said before, I approve.  The rest of the body looks great as before.

EDIT: Also, I noticed that Maritime ROB and ICs aren't in the OP, I posted them earlier.  Also, Maritime Sonic is the last character (besides Wolf) that doesn't have at least a default CSP, so here's one for him:



Also, started working on a Mars Yoshi, how's it look?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.