Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


May 12, 2013, 02:40:11 AM #331 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:44:10 AM by ~Frozen
Quote from: Badge on May 08, 2013, 08:46:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe a little dark.

It's gonna be hard to make a Mars Wolf that differs from P:M's Red Wolf since it's already Mars-like, but I do like this design actually. Good job Badge!

As for Zelda, I do feel that the skirt is a little inconsistent with the top. I prefer the first one much more.

May 12, 2013, 04:12:57 AM #332 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 04:14:25 AM by TaikoMang
Hmm, for Zelda, the colour of her gloves might need to be a bit darker of a beige, they seem to blend with her skin tone now. As for the bottom of the skirt, it might be better as a more saturated red, to look less brown, but I'm not sure about that. It's looking good though!

By the way, who's still not taken for Mars? I might have an attempt at one.

That Zelda I like <3. I agree with TaikoMang on what to change. The prior, black gloves could work or another tone of beige.
Quote from: ~Frozen on May 12, 2013, 02:40:11 AM
It's gonna be hard to make a Mars Wolf that differs from P:M's Red Wolf since it's already Mars-like
I didn't look at P:M Wolf before making this one, but they're indeed quite similiar in general color distribution:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Different enough for me, though.

More shots of Mars Wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TaikoMang on May 12, 2013, 04:12:57 AM
By the way, who's still not taken for Mars? I might have an attempt at one.
I updated Shun's list from a few pages ago:

Mars Snake - Dio
Mars G&W - Apples
Mars Zelda - Shun
Mars Sheik
Mars Falco - Multiple versions worked on
Mars Wolf - Badge
Mars Ice Climbers - Silver
Mars Diddy Kong
Mars Link
Mars Charizard
Mars Sonic - Silver

Link was being worked on once, but I don't know if he still is.

Mars Wolf looks quite good! I don't know if I'd change anything, it looks fine as-is to me. Nice job!

And here's my attempt for Marzard:

I really like that Charizad and Wolf both. No suggestions for Wolf. Nailed him, IMO.

For the Zard, perhaps shift his skin a bit more to the orange side? Only slightly, like maybe 5 or 6 points worth.

Zelda The Third
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This one seems good.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


May 13, 2013, 11:12:56 PM #337 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:03:02 AM by TaikoMang
Zelda looks great, I can't see anything I'd change. Changing the arms back was a great idea, it balances well now that her skirt is a dark colour as well.

And here's Marzard, take two:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(I only changed the hue to be slightly more orange, maybe I'll make it darker for the texture, I'll see)
Probably going to start on the actual texture now.

EDIT:

Here it is ingame, next to the default red which is...surprisingly/unfortunately similar. Should I change up the colour scheme, or leave it as is?

Zelda: Perfect

Charizard: I don't think there's much of an option to change the color scheme too drastically, so we'll just have to live with the similarity. Other than maybe slightly increasing the saturation on the red I'd call it a deal.

Really good Zelda, great complement to my Maritime one. Now if only I could say the same for Sheik. :P

May 14, 2013, 08:27:18 PM #340 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 08:35:27 PM by Badge
I released Wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP/BP/Stock
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 14, 2013, 08:38:31 PM #341 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 08:40:06 PM by Shun_One
OP Updated with Wolf. I'll release Zelda sometime this week.

As far as Zard being close to the vBrawl one, I'd take no issue with it. Look at Minty Sheik after all.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I tried making it a bit more saturated, what do you guys think?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yo Shun, that first Zelda was by far the most fitting to the originally established Mars theme. If you don't upload it, at least flow me a copy of it because that's the one I'll be using until the end of time. :)

Bout to upload some stuff btw.