Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I've been working on a program that can rip models directly from a game via the renderer rather than the files, so far it's got some bugs but it's working pretty amazingly otherwise!

Punchout 1st circut arena: http://i.imgur.com/rscpnzS.png

Pinata Park from Mario Sunshine: http://i.imgur.com/cGDWe5v.png


Quote from: Theytah on March 17, 2014, 03:32:44 AM
Punchout 1st circut arena: http://i.imgur.com/rscpnzS.png
is the audience animated somehow?

Quote from: Theytah on March 17, 2014, 03:32:44 AM
Pinata Park from Mario Sunshine: http://i.imgur.com/cGDWe5v.png
i take it the fight will be on some kind of coaster platform?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'm gonna make the audience bob up and down and I plan to have the fight either be on the rocking ships or infront of the fountain


i like what i see with that boxing ring stage :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Theytah on March 17, 2014, 03:32:44 AM
So I've been working on a program that can rip models directly from a game via the renderer rather than the files, so far it's got some bugs but it's working pretty amazingly otherwise!

Punchout 1st circut arena: http://i.imgur.com/rscpnzS.png

Pinata Park from Mario Sunshine: http://i.imgur.com/cGDWe5v.png

Wow
such potential
very hype
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I can't get lighting right for the life of me >_< Help anyone?

http://i.imgur.com/FLUoo3i.png <-what I've got so far

I basically just cant get directional light or texture transparency right, if I could I'd have a lot more stuff finished :S


ill be glad to help with the transparency.. and probably with the lighting
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


I can help too. Let me know if you need it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on March 19, 2014, 03:29:23 PM
I can help too. Let me know if you need it.
Yes please ^_^; Right now I mainly need shaders that work for transparency/shine for stages and characters, and I still have almost no idea how lighting works?


March 19, 2014, 07:19:20 PM #490 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:23:37 PM by Mewtwo2000
Me can help too :3

In case it can help you, I gave some info on shaders and materials to llama juice in previous pages of this thread. Maybe you can figure out things with that, after all he did.

Edit:

The post is this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56553.msg1222465#msg1222465
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

March 19, 2014, 10:26:08 PM #491 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:18:33 PM by Snivy
Started work on this beauty yesterday morning.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kinda having trouble with that Harry Potter effect on the rocks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, I need to scale this down. WAY down.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Where did you get the model? Can you PM me the source? I have an idea for a stage I want to make for Sora.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 19, 2014, 11:50:13 PM
Where did you get the model? Can you PM me the source? I have an idea for a stage I want to make for Sora.
I would like to know where you got that model as well. BrawlVault is in dire need of some good Kingdom Hearts Stages.

May 02, 2014, 10:01:44 PM #494 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 10:03:07 PM by superben2008
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

re-texture of final destination 64 wip. spooky island from the scooby doo movie.

the floor and some of the sides are not done


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007