Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.

Started by Ayzer, February 14, 2010, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is just a short request.
Neutral B: A Gun move(Like your Master Chief psa) Thats all

A picture of shadow:


Download(So you can edit it):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oml5yvhg2of


Quote from: Thewill on July 22, 2010, 08:01:40 PM
This is just a short request.
Neutral B: A Gun move(Like your Master Chief psa) Thats all

A picture of shadow:


Download(So you can edit it):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oml5yvhg2of
Uhm Sure ill do it an a little while.

Quote from: Ayzer on July 23, 2010, 01:05:19 AM
Quote from: Thewill on July 22, 2010, 08:01:40 PM
This is just a short request.
Neutral B: A Gun move(Like your Master Chief psa) Thats all

A picture of shadow:


Download(So you can edit it):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oml5yvhg2of
Uhm Sure ill do it an a little while.
I've changed the psa:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p3a31alm91cva92




Quote from: Thewill on July 27, 2010, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: Dark-Wind on July 27, 2010, 05:17:04 PM
downloading! i will be waiting for the next version :D
LOL, You mean my Shadow PSA?

yes, and for the master chief and snake unleashed psa xD

Quote from: Dark-Wind on July 29, 2010, 09:29:46 PM
Quote from: Thewill on July 27, 2010, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: Dark-Wind on July 27, 2010, 05:17:04 PM
downloading! i will be waiting for the next version :D
LOL, You mean my Shadow PSA?

yes, and for the master chief and snake unleashed psa xD
Well, I'm not releasing my next Shadow over DK hack yet until Ayzer is done with my request. Then ill edit the psa for something special there.


Quote from: Ayzer on July 23, 2010, 01:05:19 AM
Quote from: Thewill on July 22, 2010, 08:01:40 PM
This is just a short request.
Neutral B: A Gun move(Like your Master Chief psa) Thats all

A picture of shadow:


Download(So you can edit it):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oml5yvhg2of
Uhm Sure ill do it an a little while.
LOL, Sorry for making your life harder but could you change the down B from Chaos control to Chaos blast. The one that was in your battle shadow psa.


Hey. Just a quick suggestion on the MC. I'm not sure if it was suggested before, but could you modify the vertex of  his FS to either:

a) Using the running punch from onslaught falcon as a base, change it to a running sword attack
b) Change the vertex of the Blue Falcon to being a ghost/warthog/mongoose (ghost would be best)
Current PSA:
Colette Brunel
PSA
Vertex

Needing Animators/Vertex Hackers. I'm new to PSAs and have no clue how to do anything :( (If someone could teach me, that would also be great!)

howdid ou make the beems for master cheif PLEASE PM me how
when life gives you lemons give them back and ask for chocolate

Quote2. I can't Texture hack (Find Or Make a Texture, Then I will Happily Make the Moveset)

Try using brawlscape for texture hacks ayzer. It is a better way to texture hack than brawlbox.  http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250568

The Assault Rifle is weird. Why not vertex it into a FAMAS from MGS:TTS?
Or you can just use Samus' gun as a base.


FA-MAS Assault Rifle

I don't remember Nikitas fireing like a Machine Gun...


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: dued on December 01, 2010, 01:16:56 AM
I think you should do an elite since you have a master chief.

I'm pretty sure this is considered Necroposting.

Update!

Demon Fox is Now Playable! He Very Epic! Read First Page To see What He is about! Please read the Read first!

Im Planning On making an Update on Him soon where while he is gliding, He can Drop bombs, Should I Make it So that He can drop 3 bombs, 1 at a time? Or Just Drop 3 Bombs?

Please Give Feedback on Him!!!!!