Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, I'm not entirely sure about it, but the best should be to delete "useless" bones until the ThrowN bone is equal to "64"
And, by looking quickly in the files, I don't think there is enough bones for it ...

... But meh, if it can be avoided by just paying attention of the grab, it's not really much of a problem, and there is lot of work in it already (... Dat size mod) so it's fine

well, I did it, I reduced the bones number deleting useless bones, but still not solved...

Well, for this kind of size mod, I don't think there would be enough bones to delete in the first place, almost every bones is one slot so it add a large number to the bone index ...

well, I deleted unused bones as you said, and I could reach the 64

And did it fix the glitch or not ? If it isn't ... then I have no idea D:

July 18, 2013, 04:55:29 AM #275 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:11:55 AM by Azure_Shadow
Umm... *sigh*... I'll see if there's anything I can do. I had to mess around a lot with this stuff when I was making some unreleased custom models, so maybe I can fix it. If the problem is obvious, I'll probably modify my post in five minutes, and PM a download to the fixed version. If it's not obvious, I may never get around to finding it.

EDIT: Okay, my internet is slow right now and it's later than I thought, so I can't test it or post a download link. But I think I found the problem.
Basically, I think you've just misplaced the HipN bone. You have an HP bone in the index where the HipN bone should be, so try removing the HP bone. Check out the explanation by Snoopy in his tutorial on model swapping.

Quote from: Snoopy on June 07, 2010, 01:31:42 AM
3d HipN, or the grabbing and throwing glitches.  Yes, two different glitches from one bone, and the HipN has to be treated like the TransN, as in the HipN MUST be in the same index as the replaced character's HipN index.  Fixed in a similar manner as the TransN, though simply renaming may not work, it just depends on the model.  But remember, if you put your character over a fighter that has identical TransN indexes, then the HipN indexes will usually match, because the HipN is ALWAYS 3 bones after the TransN, for Brawl models at least (BB can change the reference, and it's exactly as I explained with the TransN, it affects all the costume slots, and it's the 2nd index down).


The ThrowN bone glitch is similar, but when it happens, it causes a polygon to grow in size whenever a character shields. That's fixed just by putting an 'empty' bone (use the "add bone" feature) at the index where the ThrowN bone was in the original model.
Now available in blue.

July 20, 2013, 12:11:12 AM #276 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:56:03 AM by Kyouma
but the HP bone is necessary for the sizemod, because of the model translation D:

Post Merge: July 20, 2013, 12:14:30 AM

Also, Kaguya is life, Kaguya is love



Post Merge: July 20, 2013, 06:56:01 AM

After thousands of irl interruptions, I finished my waifu~

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Kaguya2.rar


I know some people may prefer montecore's model, but I dont know why.. but I couldnt resist this one ;A;

July 20, 2013, 10:45:18 PM #277 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:51:51 PM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: Kyouma on July 20, 2013, 12:11:12 AM
but the HP bone is necessary for the sizemod, because of the model translation D:

Hmm. Can't you just translate the model using the HipN bone itself?
The reason I haven't tried it myself is I lost my SD card, and I don't want to try setting everything back up again... seems I've misplaced my Ocarina and Gecko apps.
Now available in blue.

why dont you modify it as you believe it will work and send it to me?
hmm, if I kill the bone HipN changing its name to any other and setting my custom translation do you think that will work? is that what you mean?

Quote from: Kyouma on July 20, 2013, 11:05:45 PM
why dont you modify it as you believe it will work and send it to me?
hmm, if I kill the bone HipN changing its name to any other and setting my custom translation do you think that will work? is that what you mean?

Ah, I could do that. I'll just place the mediafire link in the thread, if you don't mind?
http://www.mediafire.com/?1fdmi8gevx189xx
Haven't tested them, obviously, but either version I uploaded should work.


No, what I meant was that the HipN bone needs to be at the same place in the index as it was originally. That means you can either add the translation from the HP bone to the HipN bone and delete the HP bone (while adding an extra child bone to HipN to keep the bone indices straight), which is what I did in Daiyousei mod1, or (supposedly) you can just rename the HP bone to HipN and rename HipN to something else, which is what I did for Daiyousei mod2.
I uploaded both versions just in case something doesn't work in one of them.
Now available in blue.

July 24, 2013, 06:40:09 AM #280 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:47:35 AM by Kyouma


DL:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/LLS%20Characters%20for%20thread.rar

they will be properly released with CSPs and stuff once when the stage im working in is ready too, yes, a stage I will call "lotus land", pretty obvious why that name hah

8 imports...
-Mugetsu over Sheik
-Gengetsu over Zelda
-Kurumi over Ganon (yes what you heard, over Ganon, I just noticed I lack of ganon imports :U)
-Orange over Peach (same face and hair, completely new body with new rig, even rigged fingers!)
-Elly over Ike (same model, full new rig
-Nude Elly over Ike (Montecore's model was complete, so I couldnt resist hah)
-Normal PC98 Yuuka over Zelda
-Pyjama PC98 Yuuka "Sleeping Terror" over Zelda

All of them has metals except sleeping terror yuuka, I think, and the 2 yuukas are the only ones who has FS eyes, it doesnt matter because the rest of the cast has yellow eyes haha except orange
so yes.. 8 imports and yet working on a stage..
now a deserved rest like for 1 day B)
【IOSYS】【東方恋苺娘+】MIRACLE is not miracle

Post Merge: July 24, 2013, 06:47:34 AM

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on July 21, 2013, 06:00:36 PM
Ah, I could do that. I'll just place the mediafire link in the thread, if you don't mind?
http://www.mediafire.com/?1fdmi8gevx189xx
Haven't tested them, obviously, but either version I uploaded should work.


No, what I meant was that the HipN bone needs to be at the same place in the index as it was originally. That means you can either add the translation from the HP bone to the HipN bone and delete the HP bone (while adding an extra child bone to HipN to keep the bone indices straight), which is what I did in Daiyousei mod1, or (supposedly) you can just rename the HP bone to HipN and rename HipN to something else, which is what I did for Daiyousei mod2.
I uploaded both versions just in case something doesn't work in one of them.

sorry for the late reply, many things going on irl and I had to take it out importing like a maniac as you can notice hah
thank you very much, I will test it, and I think I got what you meant now heh, it will help for the new wakasagihime I will make as soon as I get imaizumi's model

Cool. Let me know if something doesn't work!
Now available in blue.

one worked, the other didnt, thank you very much!
you are going to be credited when I reupload it with the hole touhou 6 cast in some time.
whats next? Touhou 1 characters!!

And this is the first one finished, its female Shngyoku!


There:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Shingyoku.rar

Shingyoku is maybe the only character who fits 100% in zelda/sheik because its a character who has a female and a male form

as with the mugenkan in the touhou 4 pack, I am wondering what stage could be right to incluide with the touhou 1 pack, I am thinking on the hakurei shrine, any other ideas?
I wont start the whole cast by now because im waiting for lolice to send me the converted touhou 1 models from 3DCG she found somewhere.
for the touhou 1 cast this is my plan:
-Remade pc98 Reimu over Peach
-Shingyoku over Zelda/Sheik
-Konngara in 2 versions: one over Lucario and one over Ike
-Sariel over Marth
-Ellis over Pit
-Kikuri over Mario (she wont have just that coin-like form, taht would be boring, Ill try to make her asdsda wait for the preview and youll understand!)
-YuugenMagan over Lucas (I need to find good materials for her electric body)
-Mima over Ganon (that one with that schoolgirl-like suit



......................................Yes I know, my Miko icon is phucking adorable

So Kyouma has finally accepted Miko as THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR?

Good job there!
So you are making stages too? I'm getting real excited.
Another alternative instead of the Hakkurei Shrine would be Makai or Hell. I think hell fits better HRtP because it never appears outside of that game, plus Makai is more related to MS.

PD: Taoism rulz
Border Of Phantasm

Ive started to like toyotato for actually unknown reasons <_< ;
but I think the makai would rather fit for the MS pack