Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 09, 2013, 04:29:02 AM #405 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:41:23 AM by Kyouma
No Rumia over Ganon tonight.. sorry.. (bussy with family since im in home only on the weekend and they barely lets me take the computer lol)
but something better!

its the surprise character!, I decided to change my plans and make something completely unexpected ewe

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will progerss on Rumia during the week as I have the chance (due to some dangerous incident in the city, I dont have where to live there anymore, so im coming home everyday at night an returning on the early morning, yes, the city is 2 hours away and its sure tired as hell >_> but thats how life is..)

ARMAHGERD FLAN!! ;W; I've been waiting for this, now I can have Flandre 'fun' time >:3
ok i shrunk it

I was tired of the old one I made one year ago...

I still will use the old one for my Anime Club's Video Game Day, I always bring Hacked SSBB  :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I havent signed in for in a long time but i have been watching this thread for awhile my pic will be flandre

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on September 09, 2013, 11:12:46 PM
I still will use the old one for my Anime Club's Video Game Day, I always bring Hacked SSBB  :happy:
oh, im glad to hear something like that, I really apreciate people still uses my old versions of my hacks dasdassdaf
Quote from: Acend on September 10, 2013, 06:37:46 AM
I havent signed in for in a long time but i have been watching this thread for awhile my pic will be flandre
I also apreciate this, its a honor to see your first post is in my thread!

well, 3 day weekend upcoming, that means lots of imports ewe < 3

Quote from: Kyouma on September 13, 2013, 07:01:13 PM
well, 3 day weekend upcoming, that means lots of imports ewe < 3

Schweet! ;3 What will you be working on next? ;D

some quick cartoon characters I feel I have to make, and some tohos as usual, I may finish patchy and sekibanki, I guess

Seki! Who will she go over? :o
ok i shrunk it

peach, so I set her head's visibility bone to CrownM and CrownMb so she can remove it on the air attack lol

You should be able to pull her head out of the ground instead of vegetables too lol.
ok i shrunk it

That's TWO people you've inspired to finally join the community (at least in part) and make a post, Kyouma. You must be doing something right.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to convince myself to give up my Luigi avatar right now... -_-"
Now available in blue.

September 14, 2013, 04:02:47 AM #418 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:07:15 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Cola1 on September 14, 2013, 03:31:18 AM
You should be able to pull her head out of the ground instead of vegetables too lol.

Lol just imagine if she threw 8 turnips "oh no which ones really my head" takes them all walks around looking like a multi headed hydra.

Oh dear god we can't kill it ever time we cut off a head she throws two in its place.

I'm new to brawl hacks and here in general, so hello?

None of these are requests, think of them as just ideas or something. If I really cared I would learn how to do it myself.

I was thinking that you could replace Olimar with Sekibanki and the Pikmen different colored heads or something. Or you could be Alice and pull out little dolls. Or have Youmu and little Myons like in Ten Desires when you have 1 extra Myon per power. Also I thought you could maybe do Nue with different UFOs. Or you could have Suika pulling out other little Suikas like in the fighting games.

Also I was thinking that for the Ice Climbers, you could replace them with like Shanghai and Hourai. Or like Minoriko and Shizuha.

Put Genji as Bowser perhaps? I also believed that Nitori could work relatively well on Diddy Kong. Maybe the 4 Prismrivers (Including Layla as the trainer) as the Pokemon Trainer? The 3 Mischevious Fairies for the Pokemon  while Reimu is the trainer because they later helped her out in the manga? I kind of want to see Yuugen-Magen as someone, but I doubt there would be a model for him/her/it but it could work for maybe Jigglypuff?

Those are just things I was considering outside of the apparently numerous Peach/Zelda/Sheik replacements. I don't really expect any of these to happen but whatever. What do you guys think?