Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

That's pretty neat that Bismarck Drei is being added. I wonder how many other girls from Kantai Collection will be added on. I've been waiting for them =^).

December 16, 2014, 10:40:18 PM #631 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:01:21 AM by Gamidame_K
to be exact:
-Kiso for Fox
-Shimakaze for sonic
-Kongou for snake
until I get better ideas lol

Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 06:01:21 AM

Terry Bogard released!


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207176
btw check the new OP, its cute

This is amoï.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

December 17, 2014, 06:35:54 AM #633 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:39:02 AM by Teitoku
Tenryuu for Marth.

Friend suggested Kongou for Captain Falcon to get the Burning Love reference with his dumbass Falcon Punch.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 17, 2014, 06:18:35 AM
This is amoï.
thankgracias
Quote from: Teitoku on December 17, 2014, 06:35:54 AM
Tenryuu for Marth.
sadly, I dont have tenryuu model since it hasnt come out for MMD yet

btw I have added a new poll for my next KOF import, Ill start said import when the poll closes which will be tomorrow at thsi same hour, so vote now!

Oh? What models do you currently have? My friends have interesting and somewhat clever ideas, depending on what you have at the moment.

uh, I can only consider the currently releaased MMD kancolle models there are
which would be these ones http://citrusmoothie.tumblr.com/tagged/kantai-collection

Are the Iori and Kyo new and better models that the one you already have?
Also is the Kyo going to be make with this PSA in mind: forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31647, that means an invisible sword, right?

Kyo and Iori would be the same models I imported before, but with correct normals/materials
and yeah, Kyo would be meant for tajima PSA but also would work for regular Ike
I dream on someday making a Kyo PSA so thats why I will keep it like that

December 17, 2014, 07:29:00 AM #639 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:37:35 AM by Teitoku
The models are questionable for quality lol. So far what was thought for Kantai was:

Sendai Kai on Sheik:
Plays on assassin motif. Would be neat if you could animate needles to look like torpedoes.
Naka Kai on Zelda/Peach:
Zelda's moveset looks popstar-ish if you take a notice at her moveset. Can probably work for Peach too.
Tatsuta on Pit/Ike:
I forget if Pit had a Halo, but would probably play on her halo motif. Probably on Ike kinda.
Ikazuchi on Ike:
Uses an anchor but I feel like she too short unless the size thing can work like a Presea texture from Tales of Symphonia on here. Would be hilarious to see F-air anchor spam.
Murakumo on Ike/Pit:
That polearm she uses for similar reasons like Tatsuta, probably for Ike better.
Nagato on Ganondorf/or someone else:
I don't know. They have that similar fist pump move. I just want Nagato in here lol.
Ryuujou on Mario:
Hat side-taunt and airplane projectiles if you can animate bombers that will oddly bounce off the ground to somehwere else to kamikaze on someone. Summons them like magic out of her hand..where her scroll is, I don't know.
Prinz Eugenz on Mario:
Hat side taunt.

Actually this is alot harder than I thought to cross Smash with Kantai lol. Just suggestions at the moment, and I wasn't able to tell which models you plan to use. There are some ships I personally want like Tokitsukaze and Hamakaze but I don't know who they will fit for exactly.

Edit: I realized.

Yamato on Peach:
Parasol.
Teitoku Admiral on Marth:
I think you had Japan Hetalia model? Looks almost like it. Just needs the hat.

But I'll enjoy anything you make. Your stuff have been fun and hilarious. Thanks for finally making Kantai imports at this time.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 17, 2014, 07:27:23 AM
Kyo and Iori would be the same models I imported before, but with correct normals/materials
and yeah, Kyo would be meant for tajima PSA but also would work for regular Ike
I dream on someday making a Kyo PSA so thats why I will keep it like that
Yeah I was planning on learning how to make/edit PSA and that moveset was going to be the first to edit (different moves/animations) to fit Kyo or another character...

Quote from: Teitoku on December 17, 2014, 07:29:00 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woa thank you for the sugestions, this sure is a big list, I will keep it in a text; so Ill be making them during time
and you certainly read my mind with the admiral idea haha

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on December 17, 2014, 07:45:57 AM
Yeah I was planning on learning how to make/edit PSA and that moveset was going to be the first to edit (different moves/animations) to fit Kyo or another character...
I can try to make the animations if you someday decided to do so

I already started making Kyo's wait pose long ago

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 17, 2014, 07:57:21 AM
woa thank you for the sugestions, this sure is a big list, I will keep it in a text; so Ill be making them during time
and you certainly read my mind with the admiral idea haha
I can try to make the animations if you someday decided to do so

I already started making Kyo's wait pose long ago
Then if I ever get something relatively good I will send you a message to get that animations, while I do it I will just use place holders animations

While the poll deciding the next KOF import is opened, Ill be working in another pokemon trainer thingy I have in mind:


for this, I have the digivice over pokeball, koromon over ivysaur, agumon over squirtle and metalgreymon over charizard
Ill try out the 1 slot PSAing thingy to give squirtle fire attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7c83n7dq3Y

if you cant get the one slot fire psa thingy i can help out with that.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.