Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 17, 2015, 07:23:01 PM
the best part is that Ill give him the stone mask as FS eyes lol

Model importing done right.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Previews of the ultimate life form!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and the moment we all waited for! stone mask as FS eyes!

Holy hello, this is wonderful.
Kars even does a JoJo pose in that one attack. Wonderful work.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 19, 2015, 04:07:28 AM
Holy hello, this is wonderful.
Kars even does a JoJo pose in that one attack. Wonderful work.
haha thank you!
and Kars is done!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207821

Ayyyy, too dope! Though to be honest, I think I'll wait till an update to Brawl KAI to use it. I don't use imports of characters outside of the Nintendo universe really (even if they're this good). Still great work though.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey, I'm not sure if your taking request but could you do a PSA of Leon Powalski from Star Fox? I checked and there isn't a single PSA of him here.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]


Quote from: LJSTAR on February 26, 2015, 08:46:27 PM
Nope, he doesn't accept request :v
this
welp, I gotta get in action before I go; because I will be in an exchange thingy and I will go to the US for 1 month

the final Geno PSA came out today so I started this already

btw, can someone tell me how to fix thi thing? I mixed the new outfit texture with the old hat texture but it is too small, and when I remaped it, it lost its quality, can someone explain me how to fix this?

btw full body view
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hello.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

about the imports, Ill be completely inactive this week cos school, so yea

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 09, 2015, 03:52:06 AM
about the imports, Ill be completely inactive this week cos school, so yea

Let me guess, exams.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.