Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild

Started by Vaanrose, March 30, 2013, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just include a FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac with the edited animations imo for those using the Mewtwo PSA.   Probably would be the easiest thing to do as long as you give proper credit to AGFan.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 12, 2013, 08:03:19 PM
Just include a FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac with the edited animations imo for those using the Mewtwo PSA.   Probably would be the easiest thing to do as long as you give proper credit to AGFan.
Yeah, that would work.

Also, I should note that the Mewtwo PSA has renamed bone for the tail.


TailbaseN to Tailbase.

Tailja to tailjd.

Tailjb to tailje.

Tailjc to tailjf.


Did you rename them? In game, this stops wind from effecting the tail. So that some moves look better.

Still, if you include some edited animations. It should work fine.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 12, 2013, 11:03:34 PM
Yeah, that would work.

Also, I should note that the Mewtwo PSA has renamed bone for the tail.


TailbaseN to Tailbase.

Tailja to tailjd.

Tailjb to tailje.

Tailjc to tailjf.


Did you rename them? In game, this stops wind from effecting the tail. So that some moves look better.

Still, if you include some edited animations. It should work fine.


Didn't realize that, no. Still, the reason some of the animations look off is because the tail has been attached to his head. So when he leans his head back, the tail goes right through his body. I think I've figured out a way around that without changing any of the other slot's animations, though.

I've got the Lucario version pretty much done.


I'd release the Lucario version now, and an edited one for the Mewtwo PSA at a later date.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 12, 2013, 11:11:58 PM
Didn't realize that, no. Still, the reason some of the animations look off is because the tail has been attached to his head. So when he leans his head back, the tail goes right through his body. I think I've figured out a way around that without changing any of the other slot's animations, though.

I've got the Lucario version pretty much done.

Ah, very nice. I look forward to see what this solution is.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 12, 2013, 11:30:19 PM
I'd release the Lucario version now, and an edited one for the Mewtwo PSA at a later date.
Yeah, if the Lucario one is almost done. You should release it sooner.

...

Unless you want to do a duel release. It's your choice.

April 13, 2013, 01:21:17 AM #125 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:22:08 AM by Vaanrose
No need to release the Lucario version on it's own when the Mewtwo one is basically finished.



The new head animations work on Newtwo only, all other Mewtwo characters use the default ones. It's pretty cool. I had hoped one-slot animations would work, and there you go. They do.

There will be three versions: wi-fi safe Lucario, animated tail Lucario, and Mewtwo PSA version. I've modeled him blinking and hurt expressions, just have to set them up. Plus a spec map. And recolors.



Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 01:21:17 AM
No need to release the Lucario version on it's own when the Mewtwo one is basically finished.



The new head animations work on Newtwo only, all other Mewtwo characters use the default ones. It's pretty cool. I had hoped one-slot animations would work, and there you go. They do.

There will be three versions: wi-fi safe Lucario, animated tail Lucario, and Mewtwo PSA version. I've modeled him blinking and hurt expressions, just have to set them up. Plus a spec map. And recolors.


Looking at this, his textures a tad too bright IMO.

He looks awesome all the same. I wish I had your patience and skill, man. : C

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 13, 2013, 01:23:19 AM
Looking at this, his textures a tad too bright IMO.

He looks awesome all the same. I wish I had your patience and skill, man. : C

Yep. Haven't even touched the shaders. Whenever I import straight from Maya the shaders are aways too bright. I wanted to make sure the rig worked before I changed touched the materials.


You should releasse this one.  As an alt. texture like how the brightened ones look.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 01:21:17 AM
No need to release the Lucario version on it's own when the Mewtwo one is basically finished.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The new head animations work on Newtwo only, all other Mewtwo characters use the default ones. It's pretty cool. I had hoped one-slot animations would work, and there you go. They do.

There will be three versions: wi-fi safe Lucario, animated tail Lucario, and Mewtwo PSA version. I've modeled him blinking and hurt expressions, just have to set them up. Plus a spec map. And recolors.

Wow... That looks really good, even with the shader issues at the moment.

From what I can tell too. The rig looks good. I see no shoulder deformities. Or anything of the sort.


I'm really looking forward to this.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


one of the few mods ive downloaded right at release.
i am impressed.

edit: first download also! O_O

My only disappointment is that you did not name the download file "Moetwo[Vaanrose].zip."

I was totally expecting that.


Everything looks great except for the face IMO =/ His face looks flat and you can really notice on the second screenshot. Well, I can change that myself so.. awesome mewthree-thing-ma-jig-saw-puzzle-jong. ^^
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114