Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild

Started by Vaanrose, March 30, 2013, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Haha. You made a Buuthree.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This. Is. Delicious.

I mean, awesome work man. I've seen some good models, and this one is near the top of fantastic customs I've seen.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on April 13, 2013, 04:51:09 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17sEq7HX2QE I mean, awesome work man. I've seen some good models, and this one is near the top of fantastic customs I've seen.
Fixed.

And I have no words for how outstanding this model is. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 13, 2013, 09:35:57 AM
My only disappointment is that you did not name the download file "Moetwo[Vaanrose].zip."

I was totally expecting that.

Considered it. But the average person probably doesn't even know what "Moe" is. I just got a PM telling me his name is already confirmed as Mewthree, too. >_>

Quote from: Alses on April 13, 2013, 11:31:48 AM
Everything looks great except for the face IMO =/ His face looks flat and you can really notice on the second screenshot.

Explain. His face is basically the only piece of official art there was when I started modeling (the day he was announced) plus his in-game model (which is much flatter. Doesn't even look like the art, in my opinion.)

Quote from: Segtendo on April 13, 2013, 04:16:47 PM
Haha. You made a Buuthree Mewjin Buu.

Fixed. And it was requested.

Quote from: Shun_One on April 13, 2013, 04:51:09 PM
This. Is. Delicious.

The spec maps on his purple bits are delicious.


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 05:26:28 PM


Explain. His face is basically the only piece of official art there was when I started modeling (the day he was announced) plus his in-game model (which is much flatter. Doesn't even look like the art, in my opinion.)


Actually his in-game images are tricky since his stance has him hovering and looking downwards on the other Pokemon so its left up to the imagination to see the depth. Just look at him as if he was looking downwards (which he is supposed to be)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is the best image to see the shape of his face since its a shot from below:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He still has a shape similar to Mewtwo's so its still a long snout whereas yours from the front looks like it is just looking downwards always and from the side appears that Peach hit it with her frying pan too hard.

I made a quick edit the other day on your model which I still haven't applied since it isn't done. so undone that the head is extremely long O_o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

It's too bad that you never implemented a moving mouth onto your Awakened Mewtwo model.  Other than that, the model looks great.

April 14, 2013, 12:01:17 AM #141 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:02:36 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 05:26:28 PM
And it was requested.

The spec maps on his purple bits are delicious.
Thanks for Mewjin
the black costume looks legit
also
good job on the specs
u only touched the parts that needed shine
good job on the specs

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on April 14, 2013, 12:37:34 AM
...Who told you it was confirmed Mewthree? Because it's been confirmed to be Mewtwo.

This.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

@Vaanrose & Everyone
Is this look better? :af: More moe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on April 14, 2013, 12:58:51 AM
@Vaanrose & Everyone
Is this look better? :af: More moe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seems to only be you that is dissatisfied with it, everyone else loves it.

,
Quote from: AdfroMan on April 14, 2013, 01:11:36 AM
Seems to only be you that is dissatisfied with it, everyone else loves it.
Not at all, I just wanted to do more like the official mewtwo....But if everyone is in dissipation
with my edit it's ok i have no problem . ;)

At the first moment my intention was to fix some issues with his eyes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But then, i started to edit him like the Pokemon X/Y Head Shape  :-\

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 14, 2013, 01:11:36 AM
Seems to only be you that is dissatisfied with it, everyone else loves it.
Quote from: Alses on April 13, 2013, 11:31:48 AM
Everything looks great except for the face IMO =/ His face looks flat and you can really notice on the second screenshot. Well, I can change that myself so.. awesome mewthree-thing-ma-jig-saw-puzzle-jong. ^^
:srs:

Quote from: TheLegend75 on April 14, 2013, 12:58:51 AM
@Vaanrose & Everyone
Is this look better? :af: More moe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Its nice that you fixed the eyes however Vaan's looks slightly better =/ The snout really is supposed to be kinda linear so yours looks a bit too curved?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 09:12:21 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why oh why can't I make custom models like you?  I....might have some ideas on doing a custom model from a certain Darkstalkers character....one I get the hang of it that is.

Awesome work!

Quote from: Alses on April 14, 2013, 01:32:36 AM
Its nice that you fixed the eyes however Vaan's looks slightly better =/ The snout really is supposed to be kinda linear so yours looks a bit too curved?
well look...

The issue with the hurt eyes was something I forgot about. Lucario's hurt bones didn't work how I thought they would. I had originally modeled an entire second face that lined up with the hurt eyes, but the original face didn't disappear when the hurt face appeared. Even though it was attached to the HeadM bone. So I just deleted the second face, and I forgot the hurt eyes were different. I can fix that.

The other pic where the eyes are gone completely I'm less sure about. Which version of the model are you using and what are the circumstances that make the eyes disappear?


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on April 14, 2013, 12:37:34 AM
...Who told you it was confirmed Mewthree? Because it's been confirmed to be Mewtwo.

Probably some little kid. Based on the grammar.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on April 14, 2013, 12:58:51 AM
@Vaanrose & Everyone
Is this look better?

The reduced cheekbones might make it look more like the in-game model, but it makes it look less like the official art, which I prefer the look of. I'm not a big fan of the increased distance between the nostrils and the mouth, either. It makes him look less fierce. More friendly. I modeled him with a downward tilted snout specifically because he's tilting his head down in the official art.

You can do what you want with the model, that's what Share-Alike means. But I'd appreciate not having my thread cluttered with minor cosmetic edits and arguments for or justification thereof. If you do something more substantial or cool that involves my model, I'd love to see it, but otherwise, have fun, I don't need to see any more.