The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 29, 2013, 09:23:13 PM #90 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:31:21 PM by NintendoIGN
Mk I'm truly a fan of your work and take it into consideration to test this current build of waluigi

Post Merge: May 29, 2013, 09:31:21 PM

I watch your vids and they surly prove your mastery of modeling,textures etc.
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Hey, are you still looking for P:M testers? I'd love to try this out and give feedback.

i always loved waluigi, ever since MKwii and the party games, i always pick him , i love when i think maio kart wii when he looses he is like

"Everyone cheats, next time i cheat" xD

loving the waaa graphic and i still have waluigi  since he was released on my sd card xD but now with PW rel he isnt over pit anymore xD, just a thing while  the new downB is better than the counter , it fells wierd imo, every other move he does his wacky and fun and doing those tekken moves makes him fell like an expert fighter and not wacky, its a big improvement over the counter but  still it doesnt have that waluigi fell the other moves have, it would be funny if he had a kart that worked like warios bike of some sorts that was my idea, that waluigi would be using stuff and moves from mario party,sports and karts games.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My goodness, I still have the original release of Waluigi over Pit on my own hacked Smash Bros! It's good to see him make a return here!

If you still need testers, I can lend you a hand, whether it's the regular Brawl version, Project M version, or both, I'm willing to help ^^
Hi

sorry guys for the lack of progress, just been abit busy with other things as of now, i promise that the next update will be worth the wait.




I shall be patiently waiting. Waluigi is definitely one of my favorite PSAs to this day.


June 22, 2013, 01:58:24 PM #96 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:00:14 PM by marioking64DS
*raises from the ground* Sup guys
well now i have abit of free time on my hands so i believe some Waluigi is called for, i was going to keep you guys waiting much longer, but i though i'd be nice and show you what i've completed at this ponit

WAA-DA!


model is fully complete and work in game, the reason i'am showing you a screen shot of it from Maya is the current Animations dont make it look good as it is due to no finger movement and so on.

i guess i can call upon you guys to help me with something, i'm needing recolour ideas for him so im asking if anyone would want to help, just photoshop that current image and see what you guys can come up with. Oh one last thing... no Mario,Luigi,Wario colour based ones and try and stay away form a Fire Waluigi colour.

thata about it for now... for Waluigi you see... i have 2 other characters in the works and i feel like giving a teaser other is another way of me saying sorry for the lack of updates and keeping people waiting.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thank you for being so patient




just wondering will that waluigi have the same boneset of the assit trophy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 22, 2013, 04:15:53 PM #98 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:24:43 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Carnage on June 22, 2013, 04:13:04 PM
just wondering will that waluigi have the same boneset of the assit trophy?
Possible with added finger bones
so he dont have to Redo all his animetions like landing,cliff,slipping and that stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on June 22, 2013, 04:13:04 PM
just wondering will that waluigi have the same boneset of the assit trophy?

most of it is in tack, i've done a view movement to the bones tho, plus much like MarioDK said Fingers are the main thing




just wondering since you said you didnt want mario,luigi,wario,fire waluigi recolors and those are some of my favorites to use with waluigi xD well when this gets released on the vault someone will probably make them i guess.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 22, 2013, 04:47:30 PM
just wondering since you said you didnt want mario,luigi,wario,fire waluigi recolors and those are some of my favorites to use with waluigi xD well when this gets released on the vault someone will probably make them i guess.
True that someone would make them, its just when people think of colours for the plumbers its always "we need Wario colour, a Fire Colour" and so on, just want to see if people can come up with some cool looking colour swaps with out basing it on a bro or whats been used by any of them ingame(like Green&Brown)




How bout a ice flower look
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Damn that texture is perfect for Brawl, though the pupils look a tiny bit weird to me though...
I need to finish up my Mario Sports Mix Waluigi, I gave him multiple eyes and finger bones since it's just over the Assistant Trophy. And it works too, just didn't finish it out of bordom. Suprising how low-res the model is though. I made back before I knew about editing the weighting of the bones, so all the vertices are weight to only single bones instead of multiple bones effecting them, but due to the lack of detail, I don't think I really have to update the rig. xD Totally looking forward to the model...the shoes need to be fixed though, the shadow under the overalls is a little messed up if you didn't notice. I suggest using some of the older recolors, like th green suit and stuff.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey People

since everyone saw that i was looking for some ideas for colours and no one really bothered with that...
so i did it my self these are the 6 new defaults for Waluigi


here is some background on some of the colour choices
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brown - the second player Waluigi in Mario Tennis' Special game feature
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green - cos i can
Red - look at Green
Pink - based on a Plumber on the Super Mario Cartoon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.