The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wasn't Waluigi also a confimed Insomniac? Or something like that? I don't remember, but he has sleep problems so his eyes are probably perpetually open for anything serious he does :P. But yeah, that's my feedback on the model, pretty good so far. Makes me want Waluigi in the next Smash game too, but Nintendo hates him too much :(

Quote from: marioking64DS on June 27, 2013, 11:37:17 AMmoving iris' yes, eyelids not at this moment Waluigi has no need to blink....EVER
Then why does he blink in Mario Sports Mix? Seriously, he has expressions and eyelids in that game. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ever since my first gaming experience I've been using waluigi for every game he plays that's how much I'm dedicated to him
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Quote from: Tttttsd on June 27, 2013, 12:11:47 PM
Wasn't Waluigi also a confimed Insomniac? Or something like that? I don't remember, but he has sleep problems so his eyes are probably perpetually open for anything serious he does :P. But yeah, that's my feedback on the model, pretty good so far. Makes me want Waluigi in the next Smash game too, but Nintendo hates him too much :(

i've never come across waluigi having insomniac. i do hope Nintendo so see this and get some ideas on making him playable

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 27, 2013, 05:11:54 PM
Then why does he blink in Mario Sports Mix? Seriously, he has expressions and eyelids in that game. xD

it was a joke more so =P

Quote from: NintendoIGN on June 27, 2013, 05:55:58 PM
Ever since my first gaming experience I've been using waluigi for every game he plays that's how much I'm dedicated to him

we need more people like you. feck the Waluigi haters




I have an idea for a Waluigi costume.

How about his Striker's outfit as an alt?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 27, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
I have an idea for a Waluigi costume.

How about his Striker's outfit as an alt?
i second this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 27, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
I have an idea for a Waluigi costume.

How about his Striker's outfit as an alt?

even better, a Goku alt, [censored]z would be all over dat

but srsly, yeah that could work




Quote from: marioking64DS on June 27, 2013, 10:31:20 PMeven better, a Goku alt, [censored]z would be all over dat but srsly, yeah that could work
I know that was a joke, but where did you get the idea for Goku? I don't think him and Waluigi have anything in common so it just seems sort of random, I mean Shadow having a Luigi outfit makes sense since Mario and Sonic, but Goku and Waluigi.....maybe I'm just giving this too much thoguht. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2013, 02:55:24 AM
If we're on that boat, Shadow.

and nude
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: marioking64DS on June 27, 2013, 10:31:20 PM
even better, a Goku alt, [censored]z would be all over dat

but srsly, yeah that could work
Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2013, 02:55:24 AM
If we're on that boat, Shadow.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 28, 2013, 03:17:40 AM
and nude
How about nude, Shadow, Goku alts? xD

I was thinking of classic Waluigi (Mario Party 3) If it sounds good to you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why a Goku alt
then Wario can be Vegeta?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


How would Classic Waluigi work? Just less detail on the texture? I never knew that picture was from the MP3 artwork. lol
So I'm guessing yuo mean that Waluigi is in a Goku costume, that happenes to be in a nude Shadow costume? Seems legit. XD Oh god someone's going to make that now aren't they? O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.