The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 28, 2013, 09:16:58 PM #240 Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:18:02 PM by KingSexyPuff
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 28, 2013, 07:20:45 PM
Credit for the offsets should go to Magus.... so you can get the offsets and edit them without having to bother with the not reliable BB moveset editor.
We're using BrawlBox to edit him with no problems so far.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingSexyPuff on September 28, 2013, 09:16:58 PM
We're using BrawlBox to edit him with no problems so far.

Guess it depends on the character or user, I've had nothing but problems. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 28, 2013, 11:54:12 PM
Guess it depends on the character or user, I've had nothing but problems. :P

It definitely depends on character. It doesn't play nice with characters that have Finicky coding, like Yoshi, Bowser, Samus, Wario, Ganondorf, PT, and others.

September 29, 2013, 04:58:50 PM #243 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:04:35 PM by marioking64DS
Waluigi now takes on Solid Snake, can Snake keep up with Waluigis almighty new Roll?

watch and find out!

Waluigi Vs Snake




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 29, 2013, 04:58:50 PM
Waluigi now takes on Solid Snake, can Snake keep up with Waluigis almighty new Roll?

watch and find out!

Waluigi Vs Snake
That dangerous Waluigi time...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It seems like you have some trolls/egocentric P:M members/Smash haters/Waluigi haters on your hand, MK.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingSexyPuff on September 29, 2013, 05:25:34 PM
It seems like you have some trolls/egocentric P:M members/Smash haters/Waluigi haters on your hand, MK.

there just jealous of my work :P, but what i find funny that is a group of 5 people subscribed to my Youtube page or the topic or somthing like that and disliking every new video, makes to sit and wounder how meany stupid sad people out there.

its like a group of people who hate a TV show and they get together on a weekly base to watch it and complain about it, great use of time!




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 29, 2013, 05:33:17 PM
there just jealous of my work :P, but what i find funny that is a group of 5 people subscribed to my Youtube page or the topic or somthing like that and disliking every new video, makes to sit and wounder how meany stupid sad people out there.

its like a group of people who hate a TV show and they get together on a weekly base to watch it and complain about it, great use of time!
Wow. I can't believe people take the time to dislike everything. You're making something and sharing it with people; how can they be upset about that...?

Again. I just can't get over the fact of how legit this looks.
Awesome job, you guys.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dmickolas on September 29, 2013, 05:38:56 PM
Wow. I can't believe people take the time to dislike everything. You're making something and sharing it with people; how can they be upset about that...?

everything!

Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2013, 05:44:18 PM
Again. I just can't get over the fact of how legit this looks.
Awesome job, you guys.

Thanks man, nothing but the best for our Waluigi =D

talking about Waluigi, guess what? another video!

Waluigi Vs Sonic

Enjoy!




Did this group of 5 people start after the rolling video lol, you did kinda play with fire(in the best way possible I might add.)

Quote from: Tttttsd on September 29, 2013, 05:59:30 PM
Did this group of 5 people start after the rolling video lol, you did kinda play with fire(in the best way possible I might add.)

funny enough it did, if people did really take offence to that... just wow




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 29, 2013, 05:56:49 PM
everything!

talking about Waluigi, guess what? another video!

Waluigi Vs Sonic

Enjoy!
Guess so. lol

The Sonic main in me cried out in agony from how slow that CPU was... That, and it fell for the checkpoint gate thing like three times!