The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: rax189 on October 07, 2013, 12:00:36 AM
im kinda hoping a complete port will be made over diddy xD i want goku over pit but i also want waluigi D:

I want to use the cloning engine so people wont have to place anyone for Waluigi, so they can have matchs like Waluigi Vs Pit, Waluigi Vs Diddy and what not.




Quote from: Dmickolas on October 06, 2013, 11:47:26 PM
Wonder what you're(SonicBrawler) doing for Waluigi.

Drugs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Dmickolas on October 07, 2013, 12:56:15 AM
I'm sure he'll appreciate you doing that for him.
I don't know... I like my fair share of drug taking.




Move over, Weed.

We have Waad. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 07, 2013, 01:49:44 AM
I don't know... I like my fair share of drug taking.
Given Waluigi's shenanigans, I bet there's plenty to go around.
Quote from: KingSexyPuff on October 07, 2013, 01:51:29 AM
Move over, Weed.

We have Waad. :L
He would be disappointed in you using it anyway because you can't trip like Waa with that stuff

Waluigi seems legit. He looks like he was made by the Developers of Brawl. Great Job

Sounds like he's saying "Great Powatato" XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


so, i showed the trasiler and gameplay vids to my friend. he too says it looks legit.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 10, 2013, 12:55:34 AM
so, i showed the trasiler and gameplay vids to my friend. he too says it looks legit.

because it's nothing but legit




After watching your preview videos, I can't imagine Sakurai not putting WaLuigi in Smash 4

Since it's the Year of Luigi and Luigi is going to be a starter character for the first time, the next logical step is to include Waluigi as a unlockable character. It only makes perfect sense. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 10, 2013, 09:21:31 PM
Since it's the Year of Luigi and Luigi is going to be a starter character for the first time, the next logical step is to include Waluigi as a unlockable character. It only makes perfect sense. :D
Was he confirmed as a starting character? I know he's revealed, but I don't think that necessarily means you don't have to unlock him.