The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Jesus dude. That sucks. Glad your dog is doing fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



my favorite animal, fallen victim to a broken limb :'(

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

i know the feeling dude, my dog got attacked not too long ago when he ran away, the only positive thing i got from it was him not leaving my side that much anymore, seeing him injured surely got my nerves though, so yeah, i know what it's like and i feel you.

be sure to keep him as social as possible, since these kind of things can end up badly for your dog's confidence in other dogs, and can make him aggressive out of fear.

Feels awkward for me because I'm not an animal person. :P
But I do hope he gets better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Piccolo on January 12, 2014, 05:03:03 PM
I guess we all better get back on subject Waluigi Time.
No, it's not Waluigi Time right now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Piccolo on January 12, 2014, 05:03:03 PM
I guess we all better get back on subject Waluigi Time.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 12, 2014, 05:05:52 PMNo, it's not Waluigi Time right now.

MK's dog is more important at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

When KTJ says it's not Waluigi Time, you know it's not Waluigi Time.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm so sorry for your dog. I know how important a dog is to us, as 1 and a half year ago, my dog got cancer and she had to go away... I can't remember last time I was that sad.

We have a new dog now, though, and I'm really happy for that.

What I try to say is that I feel your pain, and I understand that Waluigi Time has to wait a few days. Praying for your dog :)

Dang bro your dogs a trooper xD just glad hes ok.... What type of dog does your sister have? like a Great Dane/Pitbull/Rottweiler cross bread? Seriously though the damage looks bad

Poor thing... Glad he's at least on the road to recovery. Take all the time you need man.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 12, 2014, 05:07:01 PM
MK's dog is more important at the moment.
This is meant to be serious :o , i know that feel bro, my dog died 2 weeks ago from cancer so i hope he gets better :(

Quote from: rax189 on January 13, 2014, 04:46:29 AMWhat type of dog does your sister have?
My sisters dog is a bullmastiff, anyway an update on my dog, his been stitched up and all is going good, he'll be spending one more day at the vet to make sure his all. thank you all for the kind words it means a lot.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 13, 2014, 08:41:45 AM
My sisters dog is a bullmastiff, anyway an update on my dog, his been stitched up and all is going good, he'll be spending one more day at the vet to make sure his all. thank you all for the kind words it means a lot.
That is great! and you are welcome. I'm really glad your dog is okay. :)