The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 29, 2014, 02:48:42 AM
more cleaning up is happening then its open for testing phase.
need a vacuum?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 29, 2014, 02:48:42 AM
So, people have been asking what is left for the Purple hatted man. well to get to the point not an large amount is needed, more cleaning up is happening then its open for testing phase.
Awesome, Now i need a new pair of pants. MK if you need any help with Waluigi i am most definitely open.

Aye. I would be happy to assist in testing for both vBrawl and Project M if need be. I'll check every corner and mode with Waluigi, haha.
Hi

ok guys, real talk here, the only way we can have Waluigi has his own slot in Project:M is by the PMBR helping out. so what i'd need you guys todo is help me get the message across that you want our Waluigi in Project:M, or just to help add him as an "unofficial" add-on. send them PMs or what ever you have to do, because I'm sure if a message them they'll bounce it back and say no.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 29, 2014, 02:53:14 PM
ok guys, real talk here, the only way we can have Waluigi has his own slot in Project:M is by the PMBR helping out. so what i'd need you guys todo is help me get the message across that you want our Waluigi in Project:M, or just to help add him as an "unofficial" add-on. send them PMs or what ever you have to do, because I'm sure if a message them they'll bounce it back and say no.
Aye. Done. I sent them a tweet saying that I spoke for the whole community when I say we need Waluigi in PM. I think you're right - if we all tell them we want your Waluigi in PM, how can they say no? He is basically complete (very close to completion, at least), so it won't be a lot of work for them. Let's go, people - bring the WAA out to the PMBR! Tweet them, send them a message, whatever!

I won't be a bad idea, after all is Tthe PMBR team, if they care minimum a 1.13% about what their fans want, they will add Waluigi :D

I'm available for normal Brawl testing, and could get a video recorded if I need to.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'll just restate that I'd love to test the Project M build over Pit, anyways.

I hope that the PMBR team, make the Waluigi own slot to have it on the next update :v

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 29, 2014, 02:53:14 PM
ok guys, real talk here, the only way we can have Waluigi has his own slot in Project:M is by the PMBR helping out. so what i'd need you guys todo is help me get the message across that you want our Waluigi in Project:M, or just to help add him as an "unofficial" add-on. send them PMs or what ever you have to do, because I'm sure if a message them they'll bounce it back and say no.
Yeah! I would love to, But just how or where do i message them?

I had sent messages to the PMBR team, on facebook and twitter, they say that it could possibly be, but it wasn't in their plan because they're not searching for any newcomers at the moment :/

February 03, 2014, 07:18:18 AM #611 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:19:48 AM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc)
Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 03, 2014, 07:05:02 AM
I had sent messages to the PMBR team, on facebook and twitter, they say that it could possibly be, but it wasn't in their plan because they're not searching for any newcomers at the moment :/
they need to, but the reason why they cant/wont do newcomers is because if they add someone that wasnt playable in the smash bros series at least before ssb4, there will be issues with Nintendo. people really like project m, but if it were to get in the way of sm4sh, then there will be a problem. believe me, waluigi deserves a spot, but it's currently unlikely. :(

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 03, 2014, 07:18:18 AM
they need to, but the reason why they cant/wont do newcomers is because if they add someone that wasnt playable in the smash bros series at least before ssb4, there will be issues with Nintendo. people really like project m, but if it were to get in the way of sm4sh, then there will be a problem. believe me, waluigi deserves a spot, but it's currently unlikely. :(
Hmmm i think you're right...besides, what coul Nintendo do about, it's true that the fans prefer 1000 time PM that Smash 4 but, you mean that we can get in their way in the meaning of the public tourneys of PM like the one of the APEX 2014?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 03, 2014, 07:27:58 AM
Hmmm i think you're right...besides, what coul Nintendo do about, it's true that the fans prefer 1000 time PM that Smash 4 but, you mean that we can get in their way in the meaning of the public tourneys of PM like the one of the APEX 2014?
the tourneys are inevitable, it's just that if PM adds characters that are either revealed newcomers to sm4sh, or just new characters in general, it could hurt SSB4, Wii U, and 3DS sales; and im pretty sure that's the last thing PMBR would want to do, especially with the current status of the Wii U's sales. Iwata even cut his own salery to support Nintendo. if PM were to add Waluigi (although i really want them to), it would hurt Nintendo, creators of the 2 games that allowed PM to exist.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on February 03, 2014, 04:52:11 PM
How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS?
That's what I was wondering too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]